Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i really do, but as the club has turned its back on italy, by instead of using some youth players who many are italian, they buy useless south americans such as kily gonazlez, burdisso,cordoba,recoba...instead of letting young players a chance, which any normal club would do. Moratti is a fool, stop defending him, he needs to go, hanging on to this stupid 98 year tradition of have lineup of international players is useless, and hasn't proved anything, since 89. I hope it gets better for inter and they start using more youth players, and italians....so once again i can call myself an inter fan again.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Roma/Totti, I have to say, your constant pestering and hammering of this subject has gotten to my head. Not in the negative way, but the more I think about this team, the more I feel that Italians actually care about their club rather than look at it as a hiatus between World Cups or a paycheck. And with that statement I most notably do not refer to Javier Zanetti and Ivan Cordoba, who roma/totti, you should agree care equally as much about Inter and show their quality and presence of caring on the field. However, there are others, and I must point at players like Adriano and a few others, who fit this bill. Cambiasso is not one of them. Veron, despite his characteristics, to me, does not care.

You are right and wrong- Yes we need more Italians, but you have to admit players like Cordoba, JZ, Cambiasso care just as much, and show that faith on the field in good play. A few more Italians would do Inter Milano good.

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Al Capone said:
Roma/Totti, I have to say, your constant pestering and hammering of this subject has gotten to my head. Not in the negative way, but the more I think about this team, the more I feel that Italians actually care about their club rather than look at it as a hiatus between World Cups or a paycheck. And with that statement I most notably do not refer to Javier Zanetti and Ivan Cordoba, who roma/totti, you should agree care equally as much about Inter and show their quality and presence of caring on the field. However, there are others, and I must point at players like Adriano and a few others, who fit this bill. Cambiasso is not one of them. Veron, despite his characteristics, to me, does not care.

You are right and wrong- Yes we need more Italians, but you have to admit players like Cordoba, JZ, Cambiasso care just as much, and show that faith on the field in good play. A few more Italians would do Inter Milano good.

i never said cambiasso and JZ were useless, i never said all of them..maybe 4-5 are

·
Registered
238 Posts
Al Capone said:

mrs choker cordoba

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
roma/totti said:
....so once again i can call myself an inter fan again.
i sincerly hope they wont buy italians then.

why cant you get it into your little head, that its morattis style to buy all these southamericans, and he will continiue to do so. we can like it or dislike it, but that wont change shit.

stop posting the same idiotic things every damn day, if you feel so strongly about this perhaps you should seek out moratti somehow and have a man-to-monkey talk.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Baboti, you should realize, that unlike my compadres that you mentioned, I do not find Cordoba to be a world class man in his spot but rather more of an adequate defender. Moreover, I should point out that I do recognize his flaws, but at the same time, also recognize he's a good man for our team.

End of story.

As for roma/totti, I apologize for my inference of your earlier comments, so what Italians do you think would fit well into the Inter framework?

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Azzkikr said:
i sincerly hope they wont buy italians then.

why cant you get it into your little head, that its morattis style to buy all these southamericans, and he will continiue to do so. we can like it or dislike it, but that wont change shit.

stop posting the same idiotic things every damn day, if you feel so strongly about this perhaps you should seek out moratti somehow and have a man-to-monkey talk.
ya i do agree moratti does look like a monkey

·
Registered
8,899 Posts
Baboti stfu i ve had enough of your shit....the last thing i need is u taking this forum as your playground....just stop with your fukd up comments.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
vlepnat said:
Baboti stfu i ve had enough of your shit....the last thing i need is u taking this forum as your playground....just stop with your fukd up comments.
Be calm, my fellow fan and friend. :thumbsup:

Baboti, I hope by now, has realized he must keep his comments toned down a bit, but keep the message the same. He has a right to his opinions of course, :cool: , and I'm sure the last thing he wants is to alienate his best friends on the forums by acting a little out of order. But then again, I encourage him to continue to voice his opinions, in a proper and controlled manner.

·
Banned
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Al Capone said:
Baboti, you should realize, that unlike my compadres that you mentioned, I do not find Cordoba to be a world class man in his spot but rather more of an adequate defender. Moreover, I should point out that I do recognize his flaws, but at the same time, also recognize he's a good man for our team.

End of story.

As for roma/totti, I apologize for my inference of your earlier comments, so what Italians do you think would fit well into the Inter framework?
oh geez well first of get rid of recoba and cruz, recoba has been there far too long, and cruz is what 33 now, why not bring in momente as a third striker, yes is is 18-19 years old, but didnt inter bring in martins around the same age. And why not give andreolli some playing time he is suppose to be a promising young player, why are mihajlovic, favalli, ze maria taking up space for this player, there old let the dinosaurs go.

with poulson going to milan, i would strongly suggest getting gattuso he probley feels betrayed by milan for signing him, so it would be the ulimate revenge for him to play with the cross-town rivals. Or try but it will be hard to make a spash for de rossi, he can do everything,defend, make plays, has an amazing shot, fast....what can i say he the perfect DM.

for starters that what i would do.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Recoba-Cordoba-Materazzi, the triade of chokers. Cordoba is mrs choker, walks like a ***. Recoba and Materazzi are just useless. Materazzi, lets hope he´ll go to jail, probably the only thing preventing him from wearing the Inter shirt.

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
baboti said:
It´s enough. Cordoba and Recoba should be threatened and chased out of Italy.
Will you help me do that ?

For this very adventure only , I have arranged to get the scooter that the Inter fans let lose in the San Siro once.

We shall ride along , with me driving ofcourse, into the night chasing those two south americans. But I give no guarantee of catching the Colombian. Recoba - too easy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts