Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about buying a new coach so I'm wondering how the type of trainer and leadership effect the team? Does the type of coach(defensive minded, fond of attacking,etc) you choose influence your training system or how your team performs in matches? If I train defense does that mean I should by a defensive coach.

I also noticed that higher leadership means higher prices. So is it worth shelling out the extra cash for a coach with passable leadership over one with inadequate leadership?

Sorry for asking such newbie questions but I just wanna make sure I know all the facts before buying.

·
Rated [D] for Danger
5,472 Posts
the coach level is what effects training, a defensive coach will boost your defense ratings butt will decrease your offense and vice versa concerning an offensive one, leadership level determines how long the coach stays at his current level as it goes down slowly (a level every two seasons or so) and the higher it is the slower your team looses spirit.

the coach's mentality is up to you (do you need a boost in defense? is your defense ok but your attack lacking? or do you just wanna balance things up) but his skill level shouldn't be lower than solid so you'd get the best results out of training. leadership level depends on how much cash you have and how much of it you can shell out, the higher it is the longer the coach is gonna stay with you (when leadership reaches disastrous the coach level starts dropping) and the better your team spirit managing is.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
dude

TS is huge

i have a weak coach and i PIC and lose all the gain i got from the PIC.

i know inad can hold on lvl, i assume solid can hold two lvls...which is huge, cause to me one lvl of ts is one middle lvl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts