Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally, I think its one of the worst days of the year :groan: :yuck:

At least this year I won't be at school as I have finished school, and it being a saturday :)

At school I always used to dread it,

I never gave or recieved anything,
but what pissed me off was everyone going out about who gave what to who (as most was un-named :rollani: )

I was sick of everyone teasing each other about what was given to who :rollani:

I tried to stay out of it as much as possible, but I usually got envolved in it somehow :(

The best Valentines Day was when we did about the St Valentines Day Massacre in History one year.

This year should be alright as I'm going to footy today :) they've even made it "Ladies Day" :rollani:

So what do you think of Valentines Day?

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
I can't say that I am very fond of it. First of all, it has become too commercialized and overdone, with even grandparents and their grandchildren exanging cards and gifts. Also, people should not need a special day to tell each other how they feel, and instead they should be sharing their feelings with those whom they love every day.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
StuPid said:

I never recieved anything,
but what pissed me off was everyone going out about who gave what to who (as most was un-named :rollani: )
the same here:rolleyes:
but last school year the miracle is happened and i got 4 cards:eek: ...but i still wonder who sent me those:D

And i remeber the Valentines Day of when i had 12 years.... i gave some chocolate to my school mate Denny because i liked im so much...and you know what? He asked me " can i give it to Federica?"(the beautiful girl of my class)...
I was so sad and I answered " Yes, u can" ...:rolleyes: ...and after that i went to bath for cry:howler:
.... i don't like so much Valentines Day since that day!:howler:

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Re: Re: I hate Valentines Day!!!

Arianna said:
the same here:rolleyes:
but last school year the miracle is happened and i got 4 cards:eek: ...but i still wonder who sent me those:D

And i remeber the Valentines Day of when i had 12 years.... i gave some chocolate to my school mate Denny because i liked im so much...and you know what? He asked me " can i give it to Federica?"(the beautiful girl of my class)...
I was so sad and I answered " Yes, u can" ...:rolleyes: ...and after that i went to bath for cry:howler:
That's terrible, but hey, he was just 12 at that time, right? He probably had no idea about how he hurted you. :angel:

BTW, I agree with what Tim said about the Valentine's day. I feel nothing special about it either.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Rafo said:
Oh, was he plain greedy or retard?

What a stupid boy. :rolleyes:
both:D :tongue:

That's terrible, but hey, he was just 12 at that time, right? He probably had no idea about how he hurted you
...mmmm yes was a child...
but maybe he could understand that was not great thing asked to me if he could give my present to Federica:rolleyes:

·
Registered
33,807 Posts

Arianna said:
You should have recited a little poem for him:

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Give my chocolates to Federica,
And I will kill you."

It is certainly more polite than the alternative...

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
Arianna said:

...mmmm yes was a child...
but maybe he could understand that was not great thing asked to me if he could give my present to Federica:rolleyes:
You are right, but you know how boys are when they are 12 - always trying to get the attention of the hottest babe in the class and not caring about the others at all (well, at least I was like this :rolleyes: )

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Re: Re: Re: I hate Valentines Day!!!

Tim said:
You should have recited a little poem for him:

"Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Give my chocolates to Federica,
And I will kill you."

It is certainly more polite than the alternative...
lol :D :D :D
if i could turn back I would say that one:D

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Thank God she was the Beautiful one, poor girl could you imagine her being ugly and on top of that a name like Federica? I hope she didnt become fat after the age of 12.

Federica her mom probably had a terrible pregnancy and decided to take it on the child.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts

Arianna said:
.... i don't like so much Valentines Day since that day!:howler:
Don't worry Arianna, you're not alone. A few years ago I went for a classical concert on Valentine's Day with my housemate, and I saw my ex-boyfriend with his new girlfriend in the concert hall. :wth: They were sitting a few rows in front of us, I was praying, "Please, don't turn back pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassse" and they did, and spotted me squirming in my seat. :dontcare: And since all of us knew each other we had to gather after the concert, for a bit of small chat. :rolleyes: I wanted to crawl under a stone, it was so bloody awkward. They were playing one of my favourite pieces that night (Tchiakovsky's Piano Concerto No. 1), but needless to say I didn't enjoy it very much, all I remembered was the awful reverberation from the piano pounding on my delicate ears. ;)

There you go, another stinkin' Valentine's Day story... :cool:;)

About the Day itself, I personally don't care for it. :) When I was younger I used to spend a lot of time making stuff (pop-up cards, folding stars, sewing pillow cases... I'm good at those), but now that I'm a busy woman I cannot be arsed. :tongue: If I'm in the mood I'll whip up a nice meal, I like cooking. :)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
jack goff said:
Thank God she was the Beautiful one, poor girl could you imagine her being ugly and on top of that a name like Federica? I hope she didnt become fat after the age of 12.

Federica her mom probably had a terrible pregnancy and decided to take it on the child.
lol i can only say that this girl now don't have a good reputation :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Well Federica is young probably about 21, sleeping around is a expierence builder, probably her bad reputation comes from telling guys the mistake they do while shagging (since she is probably an expert) dont think she is a bad person at all.

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: I hate Valentines Day!!!

Arianna said:
lol :D :D :D
if i could turn back I would say that one:D
...or the alternative.

"Listen here ya punk-bitch, candy-ass momma's boy,
If ya even only think about giving my chocolates to that lil' crack ho,
I'll stick my foot so far up yo ass that you'll be able to lick the gum off the bottom of my shoe."

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I hate Valentines Day!!!

Tim said:
I'll stick my foot so far up yo ass that you'll be able to lick the gum off the bottom of my shoe."
I say! :eek:

They certainly did not teach that in finishing school! :stuckup:

*Faints*

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I hate Valentines Day!!!

Tim said:
...or the alternative.

looool :Dthen I would say all two poems

·
MVP
8,982 Posts
I hate it too. I've never spent a day with a girl that I love. Hence Feb 14, unfortunately, means nothing to me.

Time is running out.

I always say to myself, hopefully by next February I'll have someone. This time I cant: I'll be in mandatory military service...so on Feb 14 2005 I better not drop the soap!

right.....that was lame. :rolleyes:

In any case, happy valentines day to all.

:)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Stinkfist said:
so on Feb 14 2005 I better not drop the soap!
It took me quite a while to get that actually... ;)

Don't worry about the Valentine's Day, it's others being pressurised to think they have to do something special for this day that makes it silly. :)

From what I see of men entering military service, they usually become better persons after that - more responsible, independent, mature, and of course more tanned. My brother is entering compulsory military service next year, good for the lad, at least he'll make himself useful instead of just being the lazy, comatose brat that he is. :D

Frankly I'm quite worried, but I think it'll be good for him. :)

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Yeah it's silly and too commercial but let me be the first one to admit that I still feel disappointed when I don't receive anything :D double standard, I know.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts