Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... Hello guys... I'm a newcomer here... and I am a huge fan of Manchester Utd... Well I really hate Fabien Barthez and Laurent Blanc for the repeated mistakes they've done over and over again. I just hope that Sir Alex could find a better defensive line-up such as when United was in their peak.. with Peter Schmeichel in goal and Pallister and Bruce in defence. As for Wes Brown.. which also repeatedly made mistakes... He is not to blame at all... it was that bald headed guy and the grandfather of football (Blanc ) sillyness that made him suffer and took the blame...
Once a Man Utd fan.... Always a Man Utd fan....

·
International
9,526 Posts
Hello, and welcome to the forum. Since you are a rookie, it will take you a few weeks to come to terms with the etiquette of the place which is understandable. One thing you need to understand is that Hate is a very strong word. Saying that you hate Barthez and Blanc, considering how well both have been playing over the last two months, is a strange statement. I suspect, that you have perhaps missed a few matches since our turbulent period and the present situation.
Both have been playing extraordinarily well, in fact, I think that if a premiership award for most improved player was handed out, it would undoubtedly go to Blanc.

Anybody else of the same opinion?

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Never heard of a Cnut before :rolleyes:

Maybe Blanc & Barthez have both caused us to lose a few games at the begining of the season but can you imagine how many times they have saved us? :)

I reckon Blanc should sign another contract for an extra year atleast while we hunt for a good replacement.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Blanc and Barthez have both been genious the 2nd half of this season!
Do you have something against frenchmen?
If so, what about the king?!

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Welcome Ajai.:)

I think you are being a bit too harsh on fab and Blanc.True both of them didnt have a great start to the season and Fab made some horrendous blunders but after that he produced some stellar performances for United.Time and again he saved our arses with some crucial saves.While Blanc has definitely improved in leaps and bounds from the start of his career at United.Now he looks more stable and has brought the much needed stability in our defence.Hopefully both of them will keep on improving like this till the end of the season.:)

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
take no notice of the fat self-proclaimed martyr (liebero/roy). welcome.:)

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
The lad's first post in the forum and he goes on about how he hates 2 of our players...

Give me a break FFS

ONE LOVE - MUFC

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
The lad's first post in the forum and he goes on about how he hates 2 of our players
He probably came out of hibernation yesterday and the last match he saw was United's game against Depor in the CL first leg.Thats why he is mad at Fab.:D

Give the lad a break,u c*nt;):D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmm.... maybe I guess

Maybe U guys were right... But I really do think Bathez will make the French team suffer this summer in Kora and Japan. He is not consistent. Well... I agree with y'all that he and Blanc is much an improve player ...

Sorry... I'm just new...

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Welcome Ajai. It pays to learn from the veterans here. They are all friendly people.

But of course, there are more friendly ones over at the Reds forum.

paw;)

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
Whenever Barthez has put on the French shirt,he has excelled.He was outstanding in both WC98 as well as Euro2000 for France and I bet all the French fans will not like to have anyone keeping goal other than Fab.he just had a poor start to the season but after that he has been one of our most consistent players.:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts