Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been a hell of a ride, that I can assure you, boys. Positively the most exciting and delightful month of my life. :happy::proud: But all good things must come to an end and like my brothers Diavolo and Payman have pulled out, as do I feel compelled to head for greener pastures. :strong: After the embarassing meltdown in La Coruna, I've decided to switch to a bigger and better club, I have to save face. :eek:

Take care, brothers! This is a bandwagoner signing off... :)

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
numerodix said:
After the embarassing meltdown in La Coruna, I've decided to switch to a bigger and better club, I have to save face. :eek:

Maybe you should move to a bigger club than Juve? I mean Juve can't even beat Milan and was kicked out by the same team as us, but EARLIER. Join Inter, they are still in europe and beat Juve twice. yup, much bigger than you.

and...

Pulsar36 said:
Watch out next year the Scuedetto is ours
I missed that you had Monaco, I forgot you where one of those fake Frenchies.

·
Defunct
23,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Garrincha said:
Nice avatar you got there. ;)
Tell me about it ;)

JKris said:
Maybe you should move to a bigger club than Juve? I mean Juve can't even beat Milan and was kicked out by the same team as us, but EARLIER. Join Inter, they are still in europe and beat Juve twice. yup, much bigger than you.

and...
Who said anything about Juve? :confused:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Re: Re: I hate goodbyes..

JKris said:
we can't bully you all the time, it's not right. we give everyone else a break now and then.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
numerodix said:
Well it's been a hell of a ride, that I can assure you, boys. Positively the most exciting and delightful month of my life. :happy::proud: But all good things must come to an end and like my brothers Diavolo and Payman have pulled out, as do I feel compelled to head for greener pastures. :strong: After the embarassing meltdown in La Coruna, I've decided to switch to a bigger and better club, I have to save face. :eek:

:dontcare: :sob: :dazed: :eek: :(

now we lost martin tooo

:pp

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
numerodix said:

You a hero to all of us. I admire you from coming back from the darkside.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Re: Re: Re: I hate goodbyes..

adnan said:
Shhh..You're blowing my cover. I was hoping no one realized that all these years I'm a Milan fan who says he likes Inter.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
numerodix said:

Bye bye Martin :depress:

It was good to have you as a Rossonero for a month!! Next season we hope to have you back :tongue:

Good Luck with Monaco :)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
You hate goodbyes?how are you going to cope when Friends finishes up?:tongue:
I'm still coming to terms with Beverly Hills 90210 ending.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts