Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the words of Franco Sensi,president of AS Roma.
But who will be these three famous players,
lets see if we can get some clues...
-Hakar Suker of Galatassary,i think would be awesome,great player,top finisher.I read somewhere that Sensi faxed them an offer of 15 mil.
-Toldo
-Batistuta, despite want Checchi Gori and Fiorentina say Sensi will not stop with pressing the society to give them up.
Can you imagine these two players in Roma??Unreal...well,actually Beckham is linked to move to Fiorentina so they may hold on to there star players to maintain a good side.
-Now the spanish players,: Mendieta, Kily Gonzales e Farinos look for a lot of Serie A teams to dip their hands in this market,esp. these 3 players,we are defiently not alone on this one...
Any others....

·
Registered
341 Posts
Well Emerson is one, Walter Samuel the other, and it looks like the third may be Sukur.

The question you should really be asking is who is going to leave, Totti, Nakata, Del Vecchio, Assuncao, Zago, Montella.....

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
we are just rebuilding not letting anyone go.
emerson,samuel will just make the team stronger not take anyones place in the squad.

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
assuncao leave? will all saw what happened when he was injured and nakata had to replace him.

about suker (the turkish one) he absolutely, definitaly, possitively SUCKS ASS. too slow, no technique, a huge ego, lazzy... . no serie a material and definitely no as roma material

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More transfer talk:

With the upcoming game against Verona it looks to be a lock for the Verona defender Lauren (Danish). The deal should go through this week while Roma play.
I'm curious to see what kind of player he is.
But with Verona's huge success this year and really have a rock solid defence, i'm sure he's worth it.

More talks about Bati-goal,Roma's agents will just not let up with him, as he is a passion of Sensi's and an obsession.
This could possibly be one of the huge signings,(to stay with the topic :) )
Also,Montella plus 10 mil for Toldo is another rumour floating around.But it seems that Toldo has been taken off the transfer list.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Hi there Lupo. I know for a fact that he would prefer playing with AC Milan. At least that was his favourite team when growing up (I suppose that is pretty common for Danes in that age, as the Milan/Dutch connection/Baresi stuff was extremely popular here.
Any way he has stated that he loved the city of Roma, and thus it's not at all unlikely.

Martin is 22 years old, 1.88 tall I believe and virtually unbeatable in the air.
He's very athletic, and has been rapidly improving technically these last years.
His biggest quality is the ability to completely outmark his direct opponent, and he's always a threat at set pieces because of his aerial strenght.
Right now the central Danish defence is working well with Högh and Henriksen (of Chelsea and Panathinaikos), but Martin is almost certain to take over after from Högh after the European Championship.
His teammate at Verona Apolloni has branded him the next Thuram (Apolloni was at Parma when Thuram arrived), and Martin rarely makes stupid mistakes.
He has scored twice this season- against Inter at home, and against Milan at San Siro- outjumping Abiati, Maldini and Costacurta.

Good luck with him- if You get him I may be inclined to follow Roma a bit more passionately. I started to dislike You guys when Zeman made his allegations, but he's long gone and if Martin joins I'll have to hope the best for him.

Ciao.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats pretty cool Glen,
So have you been watching him closely?
How old is he?
Anyway,it looks like a lock cause it seems that Zago is going to Real Madrid it looks like cause they are very interested.
So this loks probable.
Also,cause Panucci looks lost cause Man Utd. are after him how can we compete against these huge teams,deep in the pockets and high with prestige.

On the goalie issue,if Toldo is lost look for Roma to go after Barthez from Monaco.
We may be battling out with Lazio for this one.
Barthez is diffently leaving,his coach actual accused him of throwing a game,and allowing a soft goal on purpose.

K

·
0 Posts
god do u you ever know anything about soccer hakan is the most pressing striker ever seen great stamina he never gets tired have u seen him scoring in uefa cup he has 9 goals and watch his goals to dortmund and leeds is he slow or no tecnique he is much better than delvecchio

·
Registered
14,672 Posts
I saw Sukur maney times he never impressed me once. I admit he has had a great season with good games in the UEFA-cup. Still when a player can't create anything in 2 games against the nbelgian national defense he hasn't got what it takes.

Sukur is a forward who needs it that the whole team plays in his favour. Sorry but in Italy this isn't possible. That's why he feeld at Torino

------------------
Always trying to be modest. And damn proud of it!

K

·
0 Posts
how can u judge him with two matches,also he was 22 when he was in torino he left torino himself 'cause it was a relegation team,he never wanted to play in torino either.u know him wrong he is just a team player no selfish

1 - 15 of 15 Posts