Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is that wrong?

Very smooth shave btw, decided to get it done there as my skin feels particularly sensitive since the transplant. But she was very slow about it.

·
Registered
40,602 Posts
Of course it's not wrong, mate. You can't fight nature!

Did she notice it though? Cause that would either be flattering to her, or very, very weird, no inbetweens. :D

·
1st Tier Poster
48,393 Posts
people go to a barber shop to have a shave in 2017? very retro...

as for the question in the OP...depends how hot she was...if she wasn't like super hot then it's a bit of an over-reaction IMO unless you're a Muslim immigrant fresh off the boat or something

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, it was Royal Jim's in Chancery Lane. I'd just had a Sangria prior to it :D then I did some clothes shopping and got some avocado rolls and miso soup for lunch.

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
I was 13 or 14 the last time that happened to me. It was a regular hair cut though.

You can cut throat shave yourself btw. I do. I actually like to change my shaving method everyday. Today I used Taylor of old bond street Sandalwood shaving cream. Smells devine. Prorasso Sandalwood shaving cream is amazing too. Hate that Gillette shit!

·
Registered
9,679 Posts
don't lie the reason you got a boner is because she gave you a full male brazilian shave on your request :nono:

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
I had a stylist rub her newly bought tatas on me. I'm sure she meant to do it because she was talking about her investment for a few weeks. Did absolutely nothing for me. If I was your age Jeff maybe, but, at my age nah.....

·
Registered
64,503 Posts
My previous dentist was this big chested Thai-American lady and her things were always in my face like pillows. Never popped a boner though because I was focused more so on the pain of the drill.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts