Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been sitting around enraged about what happened and I've tried to come up with a word to describe our performance.

Considering the vast choices I came across a word used by Tommy that defines this match best.

I like it.

UNACCEPTABLE

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have another one---

DEBACLE

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
I have a better on

DISGRACEFUL

Lav

·
©
7,230 Posts
I have another one...or more like a few words.

2 MORE GAMES TO GO

Man, still repeating the same things as yesterday. It is over, move on. If we beat Italy then Jozic will once again become a great coach and the players will once again become national heroes. If they play the remaining games like the first then it is time for real criticism.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
dinamo11 said:
I have another one...or more like a few words.

2 MORE GAMES TO GO

Man, still repeating the same things as yesterday. It is over, move on. If we beat Italy then Jozic will once again become a great coach and the players will once again become national heroes. If they play the remaining games like the first then it is time for real criticism.
thank you Dinamo11, if it wasnt for you and few other ones (IVO!), I would go insane readin this forum

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
JureM said:
I've got another word...

Pobjeda....

;)
inspite of my recent resentment towards our shameful perfomance, I still fully agree with Jure, Dinamo11, IVO, spwolf and all the others that say it's time to move on. It is.

I kad gube i kad tuku

Bio sam i ostao vjeran vatrenima, vi sto me znate znate i to.

Naprijed Hrvatska, svi smo sa tobom !!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts