Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
juve might win lo scudetto this year, and make all of you happy. but anyway I must say that I feel sorry for all juve fans around the world.

How does it feel to see that something you believe in, and something you love, is FALSE?

Juventus is false. Sorry guys but you don´t support the team, you support some powerful people behind your team, who HAS to get results their way.

Each and every of your players will not be 100% happy with this, knowing they didn´t won lo scudetto. somebody else has one the scudetto for them, long before the season started.

I have lost a lot of my love for seriea today, after this incident. Why follow a league which is not decided on the pitch.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,652 Posts
Damn straight, Mancini!! Let see a serious response by you Juve guys
to that! Look, I understand you are happy with your victory and you
deserved to win based on your performence, but winning like this is
just a farce!! Cannavaro wasn't pushing anyone, it was a clear goal. Just
watch the replay, okay? You can't deny that the ref made a wrong
decision and because it's so obvious you can question his motives for
making the call.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Which team one supports, is one's own personal choice! Something we love and believe in could NEVER be false, otherwise we WOULDN'T believe in it! Powerful people? EVERY team has got some powerful people behind it. In fact, teams NEED them! Fans don't just support them, but also the team's colours, players and coach! This goes for Juve fans as well!

Sorry, but your topic doesn't make any sense at all.

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think that this is a very good topic. But no one answers.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As the first Juve fan replying this awful topic, there are some things I need to clear.

If what we love is really false, then how do we love it?? If Juve were real cheaters why wouldn't we have been discovered already? After all, from my point of view, you are saying that Juve's "powerful people" have won everyu single scudetto for Juve, since 97-98 scudetto was not much different than the one we are about to get now...

Also, what do the powerful people have to do with what we really want from Juve? All we want Juve to be is a club in which its players are Juventini to death.

Let Moggi, Chiusano, Bettega do whatever they want, sign players, sign new sponsoring contracts... WE DON'T CARE!!!!

All wecare is for our players to put everything they have on the pitch, that means being Juventini!!!!!

Oh, another point: I advice you to build a better topic next time, because this time it was obvious that what you really felt was envy, envy with anger... LEARN TO LOSE!!!!

------------------
G3ORG3

FoRzA JuVe

fOrZa BiAnCoNeRi

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Learn to win honestly! How can you be proud of a Scudetto like this? I would prefer 100 years of serie B!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Please read the post again.
The guy never said your players are false. They fight like lions every match. But there is more in a club then 25 players.
You believe that your players are winning lo scudetto, and that is not the case...
If your players were the only deciding factor, the game today would end with a draw...

[This message has been edited by Emir (edited 08-05-2000).]

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
blah blah blah
you guys did not understand me at all-it is meaningless. Lazia by your name I guess that you are a Lazio-fan. But only by your name!!!

[This message has been edited by Mancini (edited 08-05-2000).]

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya ya, same old story. some babies cry out in pain & some in shame. but Juve won't need to cry out in either pain nor shame. all the cryings are reserved for the rest. with 1 more game to go, Juve will celebrate the scudetto fare & square.

------------------
ShopnoAkash

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We don't cry because we are the REAL winners, the winners of who loves football and believes in it.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Will you guys PLEASE stop CRYING!!!!

FORZA JUVE!!!! :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Everytime refs favor Juve, everyone complains. When juve were robbed at Milan and against Lazio, everyone shuts up. Stop the crying. Lazio spend big and try to buy the scudetto. They have to learn to buy players and mature the team as one. Not spend 100 million on players, expect them to gel in seven or eight months, then win everthing. Milan won it last season because their players played together for a long time and Juve is the same this season. Inter are the same, they spend big and clean the club out each year. You don't want to win the scudetto, you want to buy the scudetto. At least Juve are smart and spend big on refs, they will win you the scudetto, not big players. And most of all, Italian players win the scudetto, Lazio are bascially South America. Del Peiro, Inazghi, Conte, Zambrotta, Pessotto, Tacchinardi, Bachini, Birindelli, Iulaino, Ferrara etc.. are all italian. Lazio don't have any except for Pancaro and Nesta.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
330 Posts
Mancini,as far as lazia goes you are absolutely right!!!!!!
For the rest,we know it,the world know's it,and for the worst part,they even know it!!

WE ARE THE TRUE CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!
And that's all that counts!!!!!!

------------------
SEMPRE E SOLO FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Been following this forum for a coupla months. Lazio fans do whine a lot, don't they? Frankly, the amount of posts before, during and after games to slag Juve off have been continual and quite incredible. All this while they continue to claim how wonderful their team is which of course they are. I hear no complaints about refereeing decisions favouring Lazio. Then again, how can that happen? Nah, its just not possible. As for being objective, this term is a direct contradiction to being called a fan. So dispense with all the claims about how impartial one is while telling the world which team you support. The Lazio fans on this forum weren't always like that. They were actually pretty nice pple and that's what sets this forum apart from others; there were at least good manners, civility and some respect for each other. All these have gone down the drain recently. All I see are Lazio fans coming into Juve's forum and insulting them for their beliefs, opinions and getting personal. Its almost like p***ing in your guests' house right in front of them. Of course, there have been similar incidents from Juve fans as well but nowhere near as many. A familiar name comes to mind rather easily; ManU. The referee blaming and 'we're too good to lose' (with grace? nah, without) and unsubstantiated claims for being the best team over 2 years etc.

All these should not detract from the fact that referees do seem to favour Juve. Its a controversial incident surely, but no more than any other kind of similar incidents. There's a witchhunt going about and the sad thing is more pple, in the midst of high-running emotions, are being caught up in this crappy situation. These people who are so steeped in prejudice that they are almost looking for insults when none are meant, picking on every single incident, interpreting it in the way they want and imposing it on others, consciously or not.

Lazio is a better team? In spasms perhaps. Possibly potentially too but there's one thing Juve has over you; character. And they are most certainly a team, a class outfit too, not a collection of individuals who live on their reputation and media frenzy.

In response to the topic, you do not feel sorry for us. You're feeling sorry for yourself coz you cldn't accept this. Whatever it is, we're most definitely not feeling sorry for ourselves. This is a time to stand up for your team. As for the disgraceful and malicious bunch who're trying to stoke the fire than douse it, 2 words, get lost.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Instead of insulting others, ROOKIE, just concentrate on your own team, like a TRUE fan!
You don't need to worry about my loyalty to Lazio.. I've been around for quite a few years, so I'm not going anywhere! Unlike you I will never ask myself why I follow this league or this team!

Ciao!

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

·
Registered
41 Posts
I agree with Lazia.. The power a team harnesses come from it's fans, the people who back the team in whatever times.. Juventus had a terrible season last year, but if we did have these "powerful people" Mancini is referring to, then we might well have won the Scudetto last season without Del Piero and not ended up in the intertoto cup.

------------------
----------- FORZA JUVE ---------
http://juvefc.socceralliance.com

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Enough loyalty rubbish. Anyone can support whatever team they want. Some Lazio fans here seem like real sore losers, and can't stand the fact that Juve have a perfect shot at the scudetto after a controversial win, so they try to question our loyalty to a club which is a match away from the title.

Forza Juve.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lazia you should put the black-white shirt on as soon as possible. You would suit perfectly in then.
I am a rookie on this forum, but my understanding of real life - outside internet is much bigger then yours. Again, Lazio DOES not need a fan like you, your home is Delle Alpi.
This was not meant as a personal attack, but this is the conclusion I get from your posts.
It looks like Carlo Ancelotti is behind your back, telling you what to write...
That´s it from a rookie

SOLOLAZIO

[This message has been edited by Mancini (edited 10-05-2000).]

·
Registered
881 Posts
True. Just cause many people on these forums are 'ROOKIES' doesnt mean were not true fans. No matter what team you support, you dont have to prove how faithfull you are to no one. You should know that your a true fan inside so whats the point of trying to justify your love for the team you support in words. You feel it inside. And I dont think Lazia you have this.Im being a bit of a hypocrite but Ive supported Juve since late 93 and still I remain a 'true' supporter and always will, but the no. of years shouldnt matter. Mancini to your starting post I just gotta say its bullcrap!! U and all Lazio fans are probally upset but thats just the reason why u say **** like that cause your pissed and thats all it is, forget about being bitter. There will always be negative comments from Lazio fans and Juve alike, because Lazio & Juve fans dont get along.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts