Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i guess that the topic is clear..i don't think Zoff is the best coach for the best team..all I wish that Italy will win the Chamipon this year and God give Zoff some Intelligence!!

------------------
Forza Juve

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
hi beautyeve.. what is that.. i think u can read what is in my mind.. i agree with u in all what u said.. that's a good idea..so i will ask u to pray to ZoF**** to be a little bit intalligent..

FROZA ITALY..always..

------------------
Juve big fan

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
d) It's "Forza" instead of "Froza", Ms.Conte :(

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 03-06-2000).]

·
Registered
372 Posts
Italys game against Norway sucked :(
Tacchinardi doesn´t play Euro 2000 :(
Del Piero starts on the bench :(

.......but

The loss makes it more profitable to bet on Italy as champions :) :) :)

(....have to be positive....)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I saw the match today, just got home from the stadium. Man Italy sucked today. We were much better than them. Carew had a nice header. Valencia is getting a jewel. About Zoff, dont like him either he is an idiot. WTF is Ambrosini and Albertini doing in the Azzurri? They SUCKED! BIG TIME! Even I am a better player than them. Almost :) DP, Zambrotta and Totti had a fair enough game. The rest sucked. If italy cant beat Norway, who can they beat?

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Hi guys...As all you i am not pleased with Italy's perfomance today,But...
As we all know it is Italy's tradition to lose before the big championship or tournament.Italy has all chances to win EURO2000.And about Buffon's injury,I think it is not such a big problem because Toldo is great too.And about Conte...if Conte doesn't manages to carry on playing I think we have replacement for him.I think it can be Diego Fuser...What is your opinions about it?

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,957 Posts
It's amazing to see such statements about Zoff here at the
Juventus forum. Wasn't Zoff one of your hero's once? Or maybe
that's too long in the past for most of you.

Anyway I still have a lot of faith for Euro2000, call me naive....
but I still think Italy will go all the way!!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can't be positive !

I can't belive that we will reach to the quarter final ....not with Zoff anyway

How he can put Del Piero in the bench?
with his"brain" this championship going to be big shame

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
common guys ... look at the bright side :) :) ... we better losse in a frindly than in euro2000 ... it is better to know our mistakes now than when it's too late ....

i have full cofidance on italia ... cuz we play with HEART when it gets to the real thing ;) !!!...
Zoff is trying to correct his mistakes ..u can judge Zoff after the championship

forza ITALIA
forza Juv

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i just want to tell u that at this monent i am watching a match between Chili vs Urguay ... the score is 1/2 now ....and Montero scooooooooooooored ;)...frza juv

[This message has been edited by Gazi (edited 03-06-2000).]

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pavarroti is not judged by how he sings in teh shower, but how is sings on stage

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Anyone who plays DP and Totti on bench has major problems. Albertini should retire before he turns his great career into merda. Abbiati has come in for Buffon, i thought Peruzzi would have. If Conte is out then maybe Zoff will bring back TACCHINARDI. Then we could play this side:
Toldo
Nesta
Cannavaro
Iulaino
Zambrotta
Tacchinardi
Fiore
Maldini (whole left wing)
Totti
DP
Montella/Pippo

------------------
CUG

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yep italy SUCKED in the match and really i wonder whats gonna happen to Italy against Turkey........... (I hope some thing good)

Buffon getting injured is not the end of the world as we have a better goalkeeper ABIATTI

HOWEVER I THINK ITALIA HAVE DEFINETLY REALISED THE LOSS OF VIERI

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dam to our luck if OLD ZOF*** is our Coach :(

From where he get the Bold and let LOVELY ALEX in bench!!! How could you ZOO F*** :( :(
1000% I agree with u beautyeve. Poor ZOO F** he didn’t have mind to think.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hi there..
well Ms.Lazia every one make a mistake and i did so What so plz shut ur mouth.. :(

Forza JUV

------------------
Juve big fan

[This message has been edited by Ms.Conte (edited 06-06-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Ms.Conte (edited 06-06-2000).]

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hi desert rose.. i think that i agree with ur idea about ZoF**** and Dam to him really...

------------------
Juve big fan

1 - 20 of 21 Posts