Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont support Galatasatay anymore!!
(dont know about my heart)

i DONT think we cant be champions again for a long long time.....
this is unbelieveable....

i am going to want Galatasaray to lose all their match untill Canaydin quits or when he decides to be a real chairman, when he starts pumping money into the club, where he gets a good manager and when he sorts the staduim problem out, unless i dont support Galatasaray (but dont know about my heart)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Only a fool would want his team to lose.....yazik!

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Cengo said:
Only a fool would want his team to lose.....yazik!
Bro he has already said that he is not supporting Galatasaray anymore, thats good we dont want and we dont need "Goodday supporters". Let him go

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What you guys dont understand is i cant stand Canaydin.... I just want him to leave soon as possible, for that to happen Galatasaray has to lose alot, so if they lose he would resign and then "Olagin Genel Kurulu Toplantisi" would happen. only way i can support canaydin is when he beomces a real Baskan, where he can buy good player and built the staduim and compete with Fener and BJK in the trasnfer market...

and see, yuo havent read all my post, i want them to lose but i dont know what my heart be happy if they lose..

·
Third Place Winner, April Photo Contest 2008
3,578 Posts
Cihan007x said:
What you guys dont understand is i cant stand Canaydin.... I just want him to leave soon as possible, for that to happen Galatasaray has to lose alot, so if they lose he would resign and then "Olagin Genel Kurulu Toplantisi" would happen. only way i can support canaydin is when he beomces a real Baskan, where he can buy good player and built the staduim and compete with Fener and BJK in the trasnfer market...

and see, yuo havent read all my post, i want them to lose but i dont know what my heart be happy if they lose..
Bro never forget, we dont support players, managers, coachs, chairmans! We only support GALATASARAY. Names change but our Galatasaray love survives.

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well maybe i phrased it wrong..

I meant i am protesting Canayadin..... c'mon guys try to understand be, if you lokk at my post i say i always say i hate Canaydin and i was very sure hat he was going to lose, and when he won i was shocked.......

Off course i support Galatasaray, i am 21 yrs old and far back as i can remember i support Galatasaray, i cant change this even if i want, but unles Canaydin beocmes a real Chairman i am protesting him...

·
Registered
667 Posts
AslanErd said:
theres excitement here ;)
Damn right!!

BTW, the title of this thread is funny, sad, and maddening all at once. :howler: :depress: :mad:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts