Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not suggesting in any way that Juve bribe refs, however I'm giving up hope on them having unfavourable ref calls aginst then this season :mad: If luck was neutral, we would have been 4 points up, considering only the last 2 games, with the incredible errors that have favoured Juve in their last 2 wins vs Roma and Chievo :doh: should we consider the whole season, probably we would already have won the title, having Juve been lucky a number of times. Once again, I'm talking about luck, not bribing :stuckup:

I have the feeling that with tonights very lucky win vs Chievo, Juve have won their 28th title :mad: probably next week, when we will travel to Roma, Juve will take the lead, and goodbye Scudetto :mad:

Despite eveything,
Forza Milan :devil:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Well I'm going to be very respectable here.

But please, you make all of us that are not Juve or Milan fans disgusted. Absolutely disgusted. You guys got your fair share of calls, especially in injury time minutes, and you have gotten extremely lucky many times. So I don't think its in your place to complain about Juventus.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pulsar36 said:
Well I'm going to be very respectable here.

But please, you make all of us that are not Juve or Milan fans disgusted. Absolutely disgusted. You guys got your fair share of calls, especially in injury time minutes, and you have gotten extremely lucky many times. So I don't think its in your place to complain about Juventus.
Either you are informed, or perhaps it's better to not give opinions. This season we have been penalized by unlucky ref calls like no other team in Serie A. That is a fact. I have already posted a detailed list of all the calls that have unfavoured us since game 1: Milan vs Livorno. Focusing on one game means nothing, it's the broad picture that is important.

Have a pleasant evening :)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bernmilan1 said:
Yeah its bull crap
But we'll put up a fight diavolo, thats all we can ask
Bern, the scudo race should be already over. I'm pessimistic on the ourcome now :doh: For a start, next week we face Roma in Rome, very difficult match :stress:

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
It looks like the Romanisti like us more than they like the Juventini (I know they don't like us, they just don't hate us as much as they hate them) maybe they will let us win to give Juve a tough time... :D
We can only hope that the wolf surrenders to the devil

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Diavolo said:
Either you are informed, or perhaps it's better to not give opinions.
Okay I will shut up. Considering I will not continue to argue something that I have no proof on except what I hear in the media. :blind:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
bernmilan1 said:
It looks like the Romanisti like us more than they like the Juventini (I know they don't like us, they just don't hate us as much as they hate them) maybe they will let us win to give Juve a tough time... :D
I doubt that very much. Professional players have no idea of indirect results of matches. True champions such as Totti and Montella will only focus on the result of the match at hand, their match. That said, what is true is that if they lose, they will not be as sorry as they should be considering they know they indirectly hurt Juventus.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bernmilan1 said:
Roma is in desperate need of a win :scared: We all remember what happened when another Roman team and another Milanese team supposedly had a deal some time ago ;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Diavolo said:
Roma is in desperate need of a win :scared: We all remember what happened when another Roman team and another Milanese team supposedly gad a deal ;)
Thanks for putting us down yet again. Do you get some type of joy out of insulting us? We are not in the title race. We are not in any race. Our season is over. We won't threaten you anymore. We actually want you to win the title. Just leave us alone, and leave us be. We got enough problems with a person who needs to be shot by the name of Mancini.

And no, by the way, we didn't have a deal. The fans had a deal to let Inter fans have the tickets to the game. But there was no deal. And your Nesta and Stam played in that game. For the other side. They will be hated by the Roma players. Roma-Lazio the Best derby in the world

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pulsar36 said:
Thanks for putting us down yet again. Do you get some type of joy out of insulting us? We are not in the title race. We are not in any race. Our season is over. We won't threaten you anymore. We actually want you to win the title. Just leave us alone, and leave us be. We got enough problems with a person who needs to be shot by the name of Mancini.

And no, by the way, we didn't have a deal. The fans had a deal to let Inter fans have the tickets to the game. But there was no deal. And your Nesta and Stam played in that game. For the other side. They will be hated by the Roma players. Roma-Lazio the Best derby in the world
Pulsar, this is the Milan Forum, if you don't like it, go back to yours. At least here, we don't call people apes.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bernmilan1 said:
haha very true
like I said, we can only hope
Chi vive sperando
Muore cagando :eekani:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Diavolo said:
Pulsar, this is the Milan Forum, if you don't like it, go back to yours. At least here, we don't call people apes.
You are right smart one. This is the Milan forum where we talk about Milan not Inter. :rollani:

Secondly, I never called you an ape. :eek:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pulsar36 said:
You are right smart one. This is the Milan forum where we talk about Milan not Inter. :rollani:

Secondly, I never called you an ape. :eek:
Pulsar, this is the Milan forum, if you don't like it, go back to yours.
I post 3 times a year in your forum, and each time somebody becomes personal. In the Milan Forum we talk like Milan fans, for sure we don't call people apes, as it has happened in your forum.

Have a pleasent evening.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bernmilan1 said:
thats is how you reached eternal life in hell presidente
Chi vive shaveato
Muore beato :D

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Diavolo said:
Chi vive shaveato
Muore beato :D
Do you think that is is all a conspiracy then?
I mean Trez and Collina are both shaved and we know they play for the same team!
I have a little faith In Jaap, maybe he can give us an extra boost

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Diavolo said:
Pulsar, this is the Milan forum, if you don't like it, go back to yours.
I post 3 times a year in your forum, and each time somebody becomes personal. In the Milan Forum we talk like Milan fans, for sure we don't call people apes, as it has happened in your forum.

Have a pleasent evening.
Excuse me. I don't care how many times you post in our forum You are welcome to our forum anytime, just don't make accusations you can't back up with pictures. Additionally, I did not call you an ape. Instead, we have to put up with insults from your Milan fans everyday. Thank you. Have a good evening as well.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bernmilan1 said:
Do you think that is is all a conspiracy then?
I mean Trez and Collina are both shaved and we know they play for the same team!
I have a little faith In Jaap, maybe he can give us an extra boost
Only she knows ;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts