Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and came to heaven.

By the time I left for the states we just managed our first win of the season after having been in the bottom of the table. Some other despicable teams were indefeated and laughed at us.

Fortunately I died in California and came back to heaven.
Inter beaten.
Juve in crisis.
Ronaldinho seen running.
Shevchenko on the bench.
Nesta almost back.

Please don't ressurect me.

a totally unrelated quote.

Where's Manu anyway, even the pessismist that he is was quite confident (before the season started) that this Milan would easily finish above Juve, while I was saying to him with caution that despite your good mercato, you have still all the issues of the past seasons to solve before challenging anyone.

·
Administrator
52,974 Posts
Johan, dont do the mistake of bragging when you are 4 pts ahead in the 7th game ;)

I dont see Milan easily finishing above Juve this season (4pts difference or not, thats what I kept hearing from Manu a week before the season :pp)), and even you have turned it around, the only thing needed for you to get back in crisis is for Kaka to be injured, first halfs he has been benched shows clearly you being average as heck without him, and excellent with him (Just like we average not because of Ranieri, but having 5 direct starters injured, plus their backups too :pp).

IMO you still have those issues to solve even if you are in a good form (I see symptoms of it still, like being easily stopped in the Cagliari game, first half Samp etc), and being cautious of what you will achieve (especially after 2 pathetic losses was when I said that) until you show clear improvement consistently , its far from unrealistic approach to say being cautious before making big predictions.

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
osman

sorry mate, by now you are a mini copy of Glen. you did have soem personality on your own left last year but by now its all gone :D

·
Administrator
52,974 Posts
WTF does that mean?! :boxing:
Btw, in terms of quotes, my favourite quote that just happens to be by Glen ;)

Glen said:
I must object. Bono is a slavic mystic who makes a professional career and web-past time out of deriding others for being rational.
Where I come from that is the opposite of level-headedness ;)

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
BWAHAHAA

first time I agree with Glen ... with the exception of the profi-career note. I am unlucky not to be able to make a career out of it so in office I am forced to pretend to be like him.

·
Registered
24,062 Posts

·
Registered
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Johan, dont do the mistake of bragging when you are 4 pts ahead in the 7th game ;)
Why did you let this guy into heaven? I am going back!

Anyway, we will finish ahead of you :D I seem to notice you have two big UCL games coming up. ;)

·
Second Place winner, October 2012 XT Photo Contest
3,938 Posts
Heaven, pah. You didn't even visit with Mater Dolorosa. ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
and came to heaven.

By the time I left for the states we just managed our first win of the season after having been in the bottom of the table. Some other despicable teams were indefeated and laughed at us.

Fortunately I died in California and came back to heaven.
Inter beaten.
Juve in crisis.
Ronaldinho seen running.
Shevchenko on the bench.
Nesta almost back.

Please don't ressurect me.

a totally unrelated quote.

... and from January DB too :shades:

·
Registered
23,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You see him in papers even there, we get some good advertising at least. I have not seen him play since his Real days though.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts