Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the h*ll happ'nd?? I can't believe Athletic and Osasuna supporters even think about fighting with each other...

I read that I*G were insulting a navarre guy who declared to be anti-osasuna...

Eff...

Salut

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Yeah, I found it very strange also. I suddenly saw a lot of problems in the area of the Osasuna supporters.

Does anybody know what this was about?

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Yeah, I remember. But what was it about? Athletic supporters are friends with both Celta and Osasuna supporters, right?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes...

I knew a Celtarra here in London... They get on very well with both Herri Norte Taldea and Indar Gorri...
UNITY Eff...

Salut

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi! I'm pamplonese and Osasuna supporter.

The navarrese who plays in Athletic Club, Cuellar, said the week before Athletic-Osasuna match that he always had been anti-osasunist. But this words he said because he played in a suburb team of the third division, Chantrea, and Osasuna didn't want to buy him and he had to go to Bilbao. Yesterday he tried to sort his words saying that he was happy because of Osasuna will be in Primera next season.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola. Soy pamplonés y aficionado de Osasuna.

El navarro que juega en el Athletic Club, Cuellar, dijo la semana anterior al partido Athletic-Osasuna que él siempre había sido antiosasunista. Pero estas palabras el las dijo porque él jugaba en un equipo de barrio de Tercera División, el Chantrea, y Osasuna no quiso comprarlo y tuvo que ir a Bilbao. Ayer intentó arreglar sus palabras diciendo que estaba contento porque Osasuna estará la temporada que viene en Primera División.

Attachments

·
4,421 Posts
In this moment the media are focusing in any happening whith soccer supporters because of the increased violence in the last weeks.

Anyway, it is anormal to see IG fighting Athletic fans

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
I think the violence between Celtarras-Herri Norte was against the police. They kind of teamed up against them.

I won't try to start up anything, but I hope some of you know that members of ETA are in Herri Norte, they even had a big banner of that when they went to Turin 3 years ago.

·
4,421 Posts
Celtarras and Herri Norte Taldea started fighting between them, then when the police came all together stared fighting against the police.

I'm not going to answer to the second thing you said because it's not allowed to talk about politics, but it's not true.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Replies...

First of all, welcome dalaca... Ongi Etorri, txo!

Errr... the subject about Cuellar I think is clear enough... By the way, I can't understand how you can support Osasuna & Madril at the same time... but it's OK if you want to.

About the post of Spañard, I would ask him about his opinion about OV... I can't understand either how you can support OV (nazis) and quote Clifford Smith...

I can't understand....

Salut

·
4,421 Posts
Explanation:

IG = Indar Gorri (Osasuna)
HNT = Herri Notre Taldea (Athletic)
OV = Orgullo Vikingo (Real Madrid)
Celtarras (Celta)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm navarrese and I logically am Osasuna supporter since I was born, but all my family is from Extremadura, where Real Madrid is the best team for almost all people. Furthermore I always have been anti-F.C.Barcelona and always I will anti-F.C. Barcelona.

I know that it isn't about football, but Pórtland San Antonio, the pamplonese handball team, might win the spanish league for the first time. To all people. AUPA PÓRTLAND / GORA PÓRTLAND. They play today the day 29 of 30 in Ciudad Real at 20.30 (CET). Only 1 point need.

Bye, Puto Iosu and BioJedi.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Exactly, Pórtland won 24-25 in Ciudad Real.

I, like a Pórtland supporter, accept your congratulations BioJedi.

CHAMPIOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 ASOBAL League
1 Copa del Rey
1 Champions League
1 Cup Winners Cup
1 European Supercup

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Puto Iosu: I support OV because they are non-political. US, BN, HR, IG... these are extremly politically involved groups. OV is purely for the team, much like Colectivo of Zaragoza.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Spaniard, let me doubt about that. Nothing else.

Dalaca, congrats!! Anyway, I thought in Extremadura the most supported team was Barça... A friend of mine is from Extremadura and a RMadril supporter and he's fed up with all these Barça supporters in this hometown :D

Salut

1 - 20 of 24 Posts