Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant explain what was he thinking when he dropped Diego Fuser from the Italy team.He didnt even give him the chance to train with the team...He said that Fuser is not on form...I'll say one word: Albertini.Nothing more.I just dont get this,Italy has very few quality midfielders and even fewer quality wingers.Why drop the best he has? this doesnt make sense because it is well known that Zoff and Fuser have a good relationship so it has nothing to do with a fight or a disagreement.There is something in this case I dont like...I mean,if it was a matter of form he would t least give him the chance to fight in training for his place!

I really dont see the logic in this...

Baggio was also dropped but I dont think anyone can complain on this,not even Dino...

The next one who is going to be cut is probably Mark Iuliano.Another "wise" decision...

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
You have to accept it Zoff is just a 'foul'
he has no logic in hes brain

Probaly he will start like this:

Antoniolo

Negro-Ferrara-Pancaro

Di Livio-Conte-Albertini-Ambrosini-Zambrotta

Inzaghi-Delvecchio

P

·
0 Posts
Although Fuser is not the ideal, he is the best among the available Italian midfield. Anyway, Italy will NOT get beyond the 2nd round, FOR SURE!

------------------
COOL MOVE!

·
Registered
859 Posts
I feel so sorry for him.
He´s been the best Italian winger for 2 years now and what happens, he drops him 10 days before what could be his last big championship.;(;(

I hope Italy screw up so Zoff gets a big boot in his ass.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Yeah I still can't believe that Fuser is dropped either...and it's more mind-boggling because Zoff has nothing personal against Fuser either! So, why? Why? Why?
This is really unbelievable. No Vieri, no Fuser, no...Italy really looks so non-threatening in EURO 2000. Geez.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
why did he drop gennaro gattuso?
he is on of the best young players in italian football,the games he played for the national team he played very good.

·
Registered
13,104 Posts
Maybe Zoff doesn't realize that there are fans out here like me, serious fans, that take these tournaments and the Azzurri really personal. For this man to allow such garbage to remain in the midfield, not replace Vieri w/ another striker, and still to consider starting a midfield that went stale 4 years ago, then we're screwed. I'm really upset. Really worried. Just an ounce of competence and we reach the semi-finals, at least. With Zoff: oh. man.

J

·
0 Posts
We have no chance to win, I fear that we will be out in the first round. Fuser is maybe the only of our midfielder that can score and this very important because Inzaghi will play for sure!!! The latest news are that will play Pippa and Montella. Nothing against Montella (also if he plays for r**a :)) but I think he needs an heavy player with him, maybe Lucarelli. But my fear is that our pair of strikers will be Del Piero-Inzaghi...

J

·
0 Posts
Zoff is a fool indeed.
Fuser is in form and I can't really figure out who'll replace him in the squad.

Ofcourse I hope that Italy wins the Euro 2000
but I really won't be dissapointed, if they don't win.

S

·
0 Posts
Dino Zoff is a fool for sure.
Why drop Fuser? he's in a great form and with these news, he must be broken hearted..Poor guy, no thanks to that idiotic coach, although i'm not a true PARMA fan but Italy needs him badly... Even Gattuso was dropped.. Well, Italy will have the "honour" to bow out from Euro 2000 in the earlier stage & Zoff gets kick!

·
Registered
13,104 Posts
I've been hanging around the house, searching the web, brooding over Italy's future in Euro 2000. I'm upset w/ Zoff, his selections, and his general idiocy. I swear sometimes some of us could coach better. I know Tardelli could. Why? Why? Why? I keep askng myself. Why the pain? Why the suffering? When it could be made a lot easier w/ common sense. Oh well. No drama I guess in things made easy.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts