Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, well I'm Juan, webmaster of www.superiver.com.ar (River Plate and Argentinina League Soccer Stats.)...I want to tell You my deseption of the World Cup, I'm very tired... I always said that Bielsa is an excellent manager..but I never deal some of the players he take to the wc of korea...
I think in the 3 matches we played we always be better than nigeria, england and sweden.... They won us well...but I have to tell you that I CANT BELIEVE THAT ENGLAND AND SWEDEN KEEP ALL TEAM TO DEFEND...THAT'S FEAR, THAT'S COWARDICE. THE ENGLAND AND SWEDEN PLAY SURPRISE ME, THESE ISN'T SOCCER, THIS IS COWARDICE-SOCCER.

Well, answering the messages who wrote some sweden fans on my site (www.superiver.com.ar)...I have to tell you CONGRATULATIONS, You defeat the best national team in the momment I think. Bad luck and bad managering accompany us. And I have to tell too, that Argentina won 2 world Cups...and sweden, won something? oh! yes..they won today against argentina....oh, they are outstanding...jajja.
Second I will respond to a CHILENEAN FAN who wrote here too..WHEN YOU QUALIFY FOR A WORLD CUP, TALK TO ME..OK?
AND FINISHING, I have to tell all that the only team that brings me SATIFACTION, HAPPYNESS, EMOTIONS, and all this kind of things..is CLUB ATELTICO RIVER PLATE.
the love of my life.......
REGARDS TO ALL, Juan.
www.superiver.com.ar

THANKS TO ALL PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT ARGENTINA, I'M VERY GRATEFUL OF YOU. THANKS AGAIN.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
superiver

We miss such quality of fans and true die - hard fans for Argentina.

You are more than welcome in here..and please visit often. this is the spirit.

:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thanks You very much, I'm new on this forum and I really like it!
well, I hope we make an interesting forum.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
ARGENTINA: WIN OR LOST I WILL LOVING YOU FOREVER.:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts