Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

I am sad as Rivaldo didn`t score but Ronaldo did.

as i believe in Brasil power in the closey minutes of the end of the match I liked Rivaldo to score or Turkey to score a goal to mke Rivaldo score.but anyway Rivaldo is better than Ronaldo and anybody else

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
What a biased post. u r a fan of Brazil or just Rivaldo?

Who cares who scored as long as Brazil win.:dontcare:

But one thing I have to give to Rivaldo. He played really well, and would have scored if not for the Turkey goal keeper.:depress:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
rivaldo_ fan, you really are a fan only of rivaldo and not of brazil. for you to say you are sad that ronaldo scored, you showed you are no friend of brazil. if there's one player who deserves to have the joy of scoring the winning goal in the semifinal after the last 4 years he has had, it is ronaldo.

and i'm sure if you talked to rivaldo and asked him if he would rather have the record of scoring in every world cup match or the honor of playing well, not scoring and lifting the trophy, he would say he wants the trophy and not the goals. (did you see how happy he was after the match? he was HAPPY because brazil won!)

rivaldo has showed in this world cup what a great player he is, scoring goals, setting up ronaldo, playing defense, being a team leader. he has done much, much more than just score goals for brazil. if you think rivaldo is only goals, then you are not a real rivaldo fan and you haven't been watching the games properly.

and how can you say you wanted turkey to score so rivaldo would have to score to make it 2x1? that's a stupid comment!

·
Registered
334 Posts
I am the most fanatic Rivaldo fan ever, but

as Rivaldo himself had said, he wants mostly and before everything to be a world champion with Brasil, and the best scorer thing is not the most important thing

Perheps our Iranian friend who we know very well from the Barcelona forum, does not read the brasilian and spanish press and does not understand the issue here

REally the goalman saved some shoots of Rivaldo that should be goals, let's hope he will have better luck in the final

Today Rivaldo played more like an "armador" because Ronaldinho Gasucho was not there, we had bad luck with some shoots like the Luisao one, but thank the Lord, the turks are behind

Now we are a only one pass from Paradise

Oliver is not hermetic, I remember the supercup of Europe last year, he received 5, so it is possible!!!

I will be happy with a little 1:0 , german style but for us, and I dont care who scores, can be a german outogol as far as i am concerned/ I just want victory

:heart: :heart: :heart: RUMO AU PENTA

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi

falcao said:
rivaldo_ fan, you really are a fan only of rivaldo and not of brazil. for you to say you are sad that ronaldo scored, you showed you are no friend of brazil. if there's one player who deserves to have the joy of scoring the winning goal in the semifinal after the last 4 years he has had, it is ronaldo.

and i'm sure if you talked to rivaldo and asked him if he would rather have the record of scoring in every world cup match or the honor of playing well, not scoring and lifting the trophy, he would say he wants the trophy and not the goals. (did you see how happy he was after the match? he was HAPPY because brazil won!)

rivaldo has showed in this world cup what a great player he is, scoring goals, setting up ronaldo, playing defense, being a team leader. he has done much, much more than just score goals for brazil. if you think rivaldo is only goals, then you are not a real rivaldo fan and you haven't been watching the games properly.

and how can you say you wanted turkey to score so rivaldo would have to score to make it 2x1? that's a stupid comment!

Dear sir!

do you know who I am?
I am a real Rivaldo fan.i really like him and not only for his football.you told me that i think Rivaldo is only goals.no goals are nothing.I like how he plays and i believe he hasn`t played RIVALDOLY is this world cup which shows that he is the best player of the history better than this playing.I don`t watch his matches properly?:( :( :(

I watch football for Rivaldo.it`s nice to know that after finishing my entrance exam to university I am going to get the videos of
all the matches he has ever played and then analyse his matches and method of playing and write a book on his playing.

so i am a real "Rivaldo fan"

if you come to my home and see my personal equipments like my notebooks,my books,my phone book or even my TV remote control you see the word "RIVALDO" on all of them.even on my desk in school I have made holes in the desk and I have wrote Rivaldo.even i have told one of my friends to say poems on him and there are legendry persian poems about him which I have and they are very very beautiful if you know persian.

please answer

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: I am the most fanatic Rivaldo fan ever, but

LUZ said:
as Rivaldo himself had said, he wants mostly and before everything to be a world champion with Brasil, and the best scorer thing is not the most important thing

Perheps our Iranian friend who we know very well from the Barcelona forum, does not read the brasilian and spanish press and does not understand the issue here

REally the goalman saved some shoots of Rivaldo that should be goals, let's hope he will have better luck in the final

Today Rivaldo played more like an "armador" because Ronaldinho Gasucho was not there, we had bad luck with some shoots like the Luisao one, but thank the Lord, the turks are behind

Now we are a only one pass from Paradise

Oliver is not hermetic, I remember the supercup of Europe last year, he received 5, so it is possible!!!

I will be happy with a little 1:0 , german style but for us, and I dont care who scores, can be a german outogol as far as i am concerned/ I just want victory

:heart: :heart: :heart: RUMO AU PENTA
i like him if he plays bad even.

compare yourself with my last post to see who is the most fanatic Rivaldo fan. :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler: :howler:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts