150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can say this cause i know it we are the best

·
Registered
325 Posts
Zagabria said:
hehe don't think so.

We have Butina, Sedloski, Bosnjak Leko, Agic, Maric, Mujcin, Zahora, Smoje, Mesanovic, Mitu. We wont lose a match!!!

MUAHAHAHAHA......now that's more like it!! :D :fero: :devil: :greed: :cool: :tongue: :D :)

As for Hajduk:

:wallbang: :ass: :finger: :yuck:

:howler: :D ;) :)

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Zagabria said:
hehe don't think so.

We have Butina, Sedloski, Bosnjak Leko, Agic, Maric, Mujcin, Zahora, Smoje, Mesanovic, Mitu. We wont lose a match!!!
I cant figure out if you are being sarcastic or you actually are thinking you have a great team?

·
©
7,230 Posts
Hajduk lost to Publikum 3-0 and on top of that had two players sent off in the first half!!:eek:

who does that in a friendly?:D

If the fans don't force Blazevic out then:

DINAMO SAMPION!!;)

but I wish they didn't sign Mitu.:(

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
dinamovac11 said:
Hajduk lost to Publikum 3-0 and on top of that had two players sent off in the first half!!:eek:

DINAMO SAMPION!!;)

We'll still beat you in Split on Aug 31 st.
Za Dinamo se navija,Hajduk se voli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
dinamovac11 said:

DINAMO SAMPION!!;)

Interesting... Dinamo lost 2:0 vs Slovan and BBB made a mess out of friendly... who does that? ;-)

Hajduk's camp is doing great now, everyone is happy with the level of play

·
©
7,230 Posts
Slovan Liberec are a strong team, they are Czech Republic champs.:eek:

Yeah disgrace what happened with the fans. Torcida also fought in the game against Maribor (1-1) the other day. Don't understand our fans sometimes.:(

·
Registered
434 Posts
the only thing hajduk will win is second place behind dinamo...we will win it so easily this season that second place will be considered an achievement for whoever gets there

good luck to anyone who faces us next season, i hope we dont score too many against u

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
BaD^bLu^bOy said:
the only thing hajduk will win is second place behind dinamo...we will win it so easily this season that second place will be considered an achievement for whoever gets there

good luck to anyone who faces us next season, i hope we dont score too many against u
my message to bbb
:ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass: :ass:

·
Registered
235 Posts
To the BBB,

McDonald's Hrvatska d.d. announced today the closing of all it's restaurants in Zagreb. In an attempt to prevent unrest in the city, Zagreb City Council has voted unanimously to convert the soon to be vacated facilities into a government-run fast food chain under the name................. PURGER KING

:tongue: :cool: :D

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Jure said:
To the BBB,

McDonald's Hrvatska d.d. announced today the closing of all it's restaurants in Zagreb. In an attempt to prevent unrest in the city, Zagreb City Council has voted unanimously to convert the soon to be vacated facilities into a government-run fast food chain under the name................. PURGER KING

:tongue: :cool: :D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJ=

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Veceras je nasa festa
veceras se vino pije
ko ne slusa ovu pismu
pravi dalmatinac nije

Pijan opet
Super Dalmatinac:embarass: :horny: :crazy: :proud: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :yuck:

·
Registered
36,381 Posts
heh, you Dalmos... :D :) :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts