Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!I am new here.I am a chinese girl.My English is not very good,but I love football very much.I will be very happy to talk about football with you .

:D

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Welcome!:)

It`s not everyday you meet a girl who has chosen the masculin form of "Payaso". And don`t worry about your english, it`s not many people who speaks fullent english here and football is a universal languge.

Once again welcome!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
welcome payaso... :)

Y

·
0 Posts
Welcome to:

<b><font size = 6><font color = red>B</font><font color = blue>A</font><font color = red>R</font><font color = blue>C</font><font color = red>E</font><font color = blue>L</font><font color = red>O</font><font color = red>N</font><font color = blue>A</font></font></b> FORUM
HAVE NICE TIME WITH THE BEST CLUB IN THE WORLD FORUM,
HERE U WILL FIND THE MOST SMART MEMBERS IN XTRATIME, THE COOL GUYS IN XTRATIME,ETC.....

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
We hope to see great post made by you. :) And could you tell me please - how did you get here? I mean, it`s hard to do that in China, concedering the Internet tabu there. I know, nothing will stop Barça fan, but... ;) How!? :D

·
Registered
645 Posts
Hi welcome payaso!:)Although I can't get why a juventus/lazio fan said "We lost" here.:D:tongue:Btw u can change your username if u don't like it now.;)

Be aware that some guys here may react quite weird,I am a Chinese girl too and had a "mini" fight with some of them.

Btw,laska,the fact is everyone has a line can access xtratime in China.Perhaps u needn't give your precise&profound opinion on something u don't know at all.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
ok ok thanks barcafan_2000 ;)

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Eugenie, who are you? Mr The smartest as.s on Earth? I doubt you smart enough to shut me up and to tell me what I know or don`t know. If China`s government is against China`s people using the Internet, it`s their`s problem, not mine`s. So, all your "lessons of life" give them, not me.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Mr.dumb,get the fact first.u mean u know internet use in China?As a ppl has been using internet 7 years in China I know your opinions is nonsense.Wanta learn me more?I guess u r not aware enough.Try to teach a fish how to swim first.

About China government,u'd better ask for Jan's permission first before talk about it,it's politics;

About your manners,that's only your thing.Perhaps u know it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.