Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!I am new here.I am a chinese girl.My English is not very good,but I love football very much.I will be very happy to talk about football with you .:D

·
Second Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
6,300 Posts
Welcome to our forum, Payaso! :happy:

Your English is very good. Feel free to join us in discussion and if you have any questions, just post or send a PM. Btw I am Chinese [born in New York] and also fan of two of your favorite teams ;)

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
Ah, it feels so good being international:)

WELCOME PAYASO!!:)

And we dont talk football only:)....for instance, i want to make a new Avatar and i want to use chinese symbols. Can you help me out?:)

Cheers!!

Aca

·
International
6,519 Posts
aca said:

...for instance, i want to make a new Avatar and i want to use chinese symbols. Can you help me out?:)
Man... Have you been reading my mind ?? :confused:

I was thinking about the same thing !!

Welcome to the forums, payaso, hope you'll enjoy the time here ;) Like Bonita said, if you have any problems or just need help, turn to one of the moderators here :)

And yeah, I want to get some help for the avatar aswell ;)

·
Registered
198 Posts
Well speaking about helping...would any of you guys tell me how to put those pictures and stuff under your nicks?!

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
v:>23...you are just 9 post away from it;)...you need 100 to be allowed to do it:) and then just say, i'll be glad to make whatever you want as your Avatar:)

and, Matjaz, maybe we should ask Doc:cool: ......?

Actually, i feel like an idiot for not thinking about it first :embarass:

Doc:cool: , how's your chinese these days? ;):)

·
6,300 Posts
9 more posts, v:>23 !! and we will also have a party here for you.

My Chinese is excellent :so-modest: Aca, what can I do for you? :)

·
6,300 Posts
Peace on Earth? Or rather, Earth - Peace.

Makes perfect sense. :cool:

Unless you would like to be more specific and use two other characters to form the phrase "World Peace" ...?

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
huh....i was looking for "world"...i got earth;)

So "world" is a different symbol/s?

and to make it "peace on earth" should i swap their places?

Thanx Doc:cool:

·
6,300 Posts
No need to swap anything, aca. The phrase reads well as it is. The Chinese langauge is quite forgiving (after all, one has to learn a few thousands characters to get started!) :)

But if you need the chars for "world," I also have them. Let's not intrude on Payaso's first thread anymore and continue this over at OUaT :cool:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
hi payaso...welcome to this forum... :) i m chinese too but i m not a lazio fan... :D:D:D just look at my avatar... :tongue:

·
Registered
518 Posts
HI payaso (what's mean of your name??????)

You are so lucky,you know, I'm been here for long time and not ever enjoy such a greeting party, maybe just because you declared you are a girl. Anyway, welcome.

·
International
6,519 Posts
No.3 said:
HI payaso (what's mean of your name??????)

You are so lucky,you know, I'm been here for long time and not ever enjoy such a greeting party, maybe just because you declared you are a girl. Anyway, welcome.
Maybe because you never introduced yourself to us ? :confused:

Anyway, Aca, if you agree with me, can I use the Chinese symbols as my avatar aswell ? Or would you like to copyright it as you asked for it first ? :embarass:;)

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
sslazio11 said:

Anyway, Aca, if you agree with me, can I use the Chinese symbols as my avatar aswell ? Or would you like to copyright it as you asked for it first ? :embarass:;)
No problem :)....but it's gonna cost you :D.....;)

·
International
6,519 Posts
aca said:

No problem :)....but it's gonna cost you :D.....;)
Hmmm... Anything specific you have in mind ? ;)

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
hehehehehe...:D

are you ready to travel? ;)

Like .....To Rome?;):)....sometime in may...Let's say 5th may....and watch Inter?...

;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts