Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe this team, they just didn't show up with any passion at home once again. When it really counted tonight in the league they were not good enough. I am sick. I do not know what to say! I just hope they prove me wrong on Wednesday...it's now a win or die game! To think we might be in the UEFA cup. DISGUSTING!!!

P.S. Whatever happened to Alen Peternac?????

·
Registered
104 Posts
I'm really disapointed!!! How can they do it to their home crowd and their fans around the world. In a match meaning so much they are losing to Valladolid and therefore maybe play in the UEFA cup. Words can not express how disapointed I am. They played really bad.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
I don't wannna say I predicted this, because I didn't but like I said guys! This isn't all that bad. Valencia are now assured of a CL place and we aren't. We have to win, they don't. Guys! History doesn't lie! Over the past five years teams with our situation always won the CL. It's always that way and it will be that way again. Believe me! I'm not saying I'm happy, but for me this is great news...if you catch on with me? :)

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I agree with you labas. And also in 1998 when we won the ChL, we faced the same situation (danger of being thrown out).

I also agree with Chris though: it IS a win or die game.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts