Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi mates how are you hope every one is fine except doc rule.i am finally back to the extratime forums.i wasnt able to post here for a long while because i wwas moving around the world for different reasons but now i am back home.andi am back to bring the man u forums to track.man the fa sucks they are so jealous of man u because man u are the best.and guys can someone tell me how much possiblity is there of figo coming to man u.i am not going to hide it but figo has been my most favouite footballer of all time.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
super-giggs said:
hi mates how are you hope every one is fine except doc rule.i am finally back to the extratime forums.i wasnt able to post here for a long while because i wwas moving around the world for different reasons but now i am back home.andi am back to bring the man u forums to track.man the fa sucks they are so jealous of man u because man u are the best.and guys can someone tell me how much possiblity is there of figo coming to man u.i am not going to hide it but figo has been my most favouite footballer of all time.
Welcome back dude...its Xtratime btw..

Man Utd Forum is on the right track with or without you..:eek: :tongue: ;)

·
Registered
347 Posts
manu?? **** off

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
getting back to your question

regarding Figo, he has always expressed a desire to play in the EPL. He is one of the few players who speaks very good english and has helped beckham settle in. He's a fan favorite and has a good friendship with Raul and his other team mates.

He enjoys a great relationship with Florentino Perez, since it was his defection to Real Madrid that brought Sr. Perez into power. His contract runs till 2006 and is 31 years old. If a premiere club comes and makes a healthy offer I think Perez would accept only on the conditions that Figo would accept. I think it would make a graceful exit to a player who is growing in years and give Perez the funds to get Totti. If this does not happen there would be no sad faces since Perez & Figo and Real Madrid have a fondness for one another. Figo is the constant "in your face" when we play barca and a constant reminder to the achievements he has garner wearing the whites of Real.

Che

1 - 4 of 4 Posts