Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, please tell me in short fashion what Milan is about. Iam not joking, I will from now on watch every AC Milan match on CANAL+.

You can probably relate to why I am asking for this.....

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Welcome R&B!Do not worry!SuperNando will be in great company
Well to learn more about Milan you can start visiting first the official site at http://www.acmilan.com or at http://www.milanmania.com where you find a great site entirely dedicated to Milan...
Once again, welcome to the home of the Diavolo, and should you have any questions just ask me...

FORZA SUPERNANDO ROSSONERO!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The starting lineup?

Shevchenko
Maldindi
Albertini
Abbiati (should be Dida)

Dont know any more that are starters.
Can you make a list of the Milan players with a short comment about them? That would really help!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
keeper:abbiati
defenders:maldini,costacurta,roque junior
midfielders:albertini,redondo,gattuso,serginho
forwards:boban(in a position between midfielder and forwards)
shevshenko,bierfoff

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Welcome Real & Barca fan :D
I hope u will feel better in our environment :)
And i hope u will have a good time with us ;)

Forza Milan!!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey no offence to Milan, but i just want to get to know the team better so when i watch their games i wont feel as an idiot. Dont think iam Red/Black or something....

But i aprreciate your help! So please post that list of Milan players with your own opinions on them!

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
(3-4-1-2)
keeper: DIDA

Right defender: Chamot or Salgado
Central defender: Roque Jr or Hierro :D
Left defender : PAOLO MALDINI

Right midfielder : Gatusso or Mendieta
Central midfielders : Ambrosini or Albertini and REDONDO!!
Left midfielder : Guly or Serginho

Attacking midfielder : Boban or Leonardo or Brncic or RIVALDO
But next year will be Riquelme!!! :p

Strikers : SHEVCHENKO and Bierhoff or Jose Mari or Graffiedi or Raul Gonzalez Blanco

--------------
And, ofcourse you won't be that stupid! Once you watch Milan game, you will automatically notice all of Milan players!! They all are well known players... :D :D

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
Which part has classified as dream?? :confused:
You know what?? Berlusconi can make all of his dream come true! Twelve years a go, he dreamt of to be the first leader in his country and he made it...
So, I guess it's a matter of time!! :D
Except for that Raul, I guess... :eek:

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man, look at this simple equation:

Milan - Redondo= 1-5

So i hope you are a lot better with my man!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I certainly hope so Real&BarcaFan. That was a embarrassing loss. Milan should be ashamed of themselves. A centenary celebration with the reserve team, this is no way of celebrating an anniversary.

Bodat, if Berlusconi wants Beckham he can have him. I am %100 sure that it will go down as the least bang for the buck transfer. He is not going to be a solution to the teams woes. Also the fact that you mentioned so many Real Madrid players is a subtle admission that Real IS the superior team, with a better youth system as well. All Berlusconi cares about is getting the big stars, a FC Hollywood wannabe.

·
Registered
7,601 Posts
furiablanca and R&B, serve yourselves!!
You can laugh on us for now!! :)

----------
Forza Milan

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
FC Hollywood was the tag that German Press put on Bayern when Klinsmand and Matthaus were playing for them. They didn't get along, their bickering got into the press resulting in a steady stream of news coming out of the Bayern locker room ;).

I'm just perverting the meaning of this to say a team that goes after the big stars :D.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts