Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there everybody at Xtratime, I must say that it´s really great to be back, even though I miss a few faces, but there are alot of new faces to learn.

I have´nt been posting that much since my arrival to italy, but now I´m back in Sweden and I can join you again, even though the forumposts often goes down during the break between seasons.

I just wanted to say a few things before I start prepering myself for the big game on sunday.

1. I cannot see that Inter will screw this up, NOT with Hector Cuper at the wheel. And we all know that everytime we have played against Lazio with both V32 and R9 on top we have looked strong......until the crucial minutes when R9 has gotten injured. But I think this game will be something extra.

2. I saw Carsons post on next seasons Inter, and I agree with you in almost everything you say, except the part about signing Guardiola. And you also missed out the part about us selling away Gresko.

You know I cannot stand Gresko, I have always belived that he will cost us Lo Scudetto, and I hope Cuper will put him on the bench for sundays game.

Whatever...

My lineup for next season would be :

------------------Toldo--------------------
Zanetti--Cordoba--Materazzi--Chivu
Seedorf-C.Zanetti-Di Biagio*-Dalmat
------------Ronaldo----Vieri-------------

*= I think we need a younger player with the same kind of play as Dibi, but at the moment I cannot come up with a name, so Dibi will get the spot in my lineup.

And I put Recoba on the bench, because I think he is to inconcistent at the moment.

But a have to is to KEEP DALMAT !!! That guy is WORLDCLASS !!!

Well, that´s all for now, see you later guys.

Ci vidiamo dopo mio amici !!!

Forza Inter !!!

Merda Roma e Juventus !!!

:) :) :)

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
damn, leppo...u know how much i have missed u...how was your trip in italy??? :D i hope i don't have to wait several months to see your next post here... :tongue:

p.s. at the beginning of the season, i was hoping that we would sell gresko...b4 the winter transfer window closed, i was hoping the same thing and buy a new left back...and now, i think we are going to buy one (carlos? chivu? harte?) BUT i still want gresko stay coz he's improved and he should be a pretty good backup...

regarding your lineup, i think seedorf is too inconsistent to be the starter...i'd play dalmat on the right side and chino on the left...in the middle, makelele would be a nice addition...

come on man, post more here... ;)

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Welcome back brother!!:)

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks joeyue !!!

I peomise you Carson that I will post more often now when I´m back in sweden. However, I cannot decide before sunday wether I will be posting with a good mood or with a really bad one ;)

But for now, I have to go. Tomorrow I have an important game with my team, and then I have to work.

And on sunday I will dedicate my whole day for Inter and the game against Lazio.

Hey by the way, I need your advice on one thing guys.

Cause you see, last saturday night I was out partying really hard, and I ran into a girl that I have been flirting with a little on and off the past few months. And I kissed her and touched her on some places, places with names I should not write here. She liked it and replied the same way.
That´s all that happened, cause then I had to get mor alcohol ;) haha

But the thing is that this girl is together with a guy that I know........sure, we are not that good of friends, but still. And they have been together for 1 month.

My question : Did I do something wrong ???

Ciao !!!

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Leppo Larsson said:
Hey by the way, I need your advice on one thing guys.

Cause you see, last saturday night I was out partying really hard, and I ran into a girl that I have been flirting with a little on and off the past few months. And I kissed her and touched her on some places, places with names I should not write here. She liked it and replied the same way.
That´s all that happened, cause then I had to get mor alcohol ;) haha

But the thing is that this girl is together with a guy that I know........sure, we are not that good of friends, but still. And they have been together for 1 month.

My question : Did I do something wrong ???

Ciao !!!
damn...the only thing that u did wrong was u didn't ask me to join u to touch and kiss her... :howler:

just kiddng...anyway, seriously...so she said she liked u to kiss her and touch her... and something else happened...?? :D:D:D i think regardless of if she's still with a guy or not..she's still single and she can choose other guys...and they have been together for only 1 month...1 month??? even 1 year, or 10 years...if u like her and she likes u, u don't need to care that much...

if u like her..just go ahead...don't think too much (don't care if she has a boyfriend or not that much) :D:D:D

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Damn it Carson, I did´nt knew it was that easy. :D

She did´nt said that she wanted me to do it, but she did´nt say no, and she liked it.

But I prefer to see this as a thing that happend when I was VERY drunk, and that´s it.......maybe I will do it again next weekend hehe

You know, the funniest part in this is that I cannot remember all of this, but she called me 2 days ago and told me all about it, and she just giggled in the phone.

So I told her my motto : "What you cannot remember has never happened"

And that´s the truth !!!

FORZA INTER !!!

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
hehehe U lucky man Leppo!:D

Seriously,I'm not as open as Carson!:D First of all u must make sure urself if u r really like that girl!If that night was just becuz u get drunk and because there was some sexual attraction,then u must think about it!

However,I would feel guilty to break up other's relationship!I dont know if I'm too conservative or not but I just think it's not right!

Anyway,I think u r old enough to make a responsible decision!:)

FORZA LEPPO!!:D

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
leppo, do u have her pic??? :D:D:D

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I only have a pic of her that is NOT good for my helth to post up on the internet, if you know what I mean !=? ;)

And joeyue, Are you trying to give me back my concious ? I do like this girl, and not only because I was drunk that night, but you see, we always used to do alot of stuff like that on eachother when we met at the nightclub and both of us where drunk.

But not since she´s gotten herself this boyfriend.
So in some way it was wrong, but what the hell, I felt like doing it, so I guess it was ok, cause she liked it and did´nt disagree, so I say IT`S OK !!! hahaha :D :fero: :devil:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Leppo Larsson said:
I only have a pic of her that is NOT good for my helth to post up on the internet, if you know what I mean !=? ;)

And joeyue, Are you trying to give me back my concious ? I do like this girl, and not only because I was drunk that night, but you see, we always used to do alot of stuff like that on eachother when we met at the nightclub and both of us where drunk.

But not since she´s gotten herself this boyfriend.
So in some way it was wrong, but what the hell, I felt like doing it, so I guess it was ok, cause she liked it and did´nt disagree, so I say IT`S OK !!! hahaha :D :fero: :devil:
so how often u meet each other??

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We speak on the phone about 3-4 times a week, and we go out for a coffee or something like that maybe 2 times a week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts