Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the junge!
A new reality show, in Germany the edition is just over , in England it starts soon: 10 more or less famous people (actors, singers, newsspeakers, former superstars, etc.) are together for a longer time in the Australian jungle. Every day one of the celebrities has to do a special task to earn the food for the group.
The viewers on TV decide who has to do the task. And the viewers also decide about who has to go. Finally one person is crowned "Jungle King" or "Jungle Queen".
What do you think about it?

·
International
6,724 Posts
They had it here in the US, the celebrities that they had were not famous :D The only one I heard about was Jeniffer Lopez's ex-husband who was a dancer :tongue:

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
it starts tonight. :)

Neil Ruddock (ex-Spurs,Liverpool and Millwall) is one of the celebs ;)

others are Jordan(model),Kerry McFadden(ex-Atomic Kitten),Jenny Bond(Journalist) and the cream contestant is Johny Lydon aka Johnny Rotten from the Sex Pistols ;)

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
We had a similar one in Italy called "L'isola dei famosi" (Celebrities' Island).
They weren't that popular but now they are starts! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jern Lizardhous said:
it starts tonight. :)

Neil Ruddock (ex-Spurs,Liverpool and Millwall) is one of the celebs ;)

others are Jordan(model),Kerry McFadden(ex-Atomic Kitten),Jenny Bond(Journalist) and the cream contestant is Johny Lydon aka Johnny Rotten from the Sex Pistols ;)
do you watch that? And if yes: could you give reports about it from time to time? I´d like to know how Peter Andre (I heard he is there) Johnny and Jordan (hehe....who the hell told her to go there? *lol*) are doing there... ;)

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dalila said:
We had a similar one in Italy called "L'isola dei famosi" (Celebrities' Island).
They weren't that popular but now they are starts! :rolleyes:
seems as if Germany is always one of the last countries showing such things.
the competitors there were peole surely not known by the public abroad. Hm, maybe Carlo Tränhardt , a former athlet (high-jump) in the 80s and 90s. The Dschungelkönig is Costa Cordalis (a singer) .
Whole of Germany got crazy about it, the daily episodes were seen by 1/3 of the viewers watching TV at that time. And almost everyone was speaking about it.
And....hehe....as expected.....their single called "Oops- we are in the jungle!" is already released. :D

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
delpi_vanni_10 said:
do you watch that? And if yes: could you give reports about it from time to time? I´d like to know how Peter Andre (I heard he is there) Johnny and Jordan (hehe....who the hell told her to go there? *lol*) are doing there... ;)
I didn't see it,

but I read that the silicone queen and Neil Ruddock had to have loads of insects put into these big bowl things on their heads :confused:

·
Registered
69,003 Posts
Jose luis pirri said:
They had it here in the US, the celebrities that they had were not famous :D The only one I heard about was Jeniffer Lopez's ex-husband who was a dancer :tongue:
You never heard of Stuttering John, the only ones I heard of on the American version was Joan River's daughter, J-Lo's ex husband, Leech (forgot his frist name but he is the british guy that hangs out with rich people) and Stuttering John (he is on the Howard Stern show, am im a big fan of the Stern show so thats how I knew him)

·
63,337 Posts
Peter André has been sniffing round Jordan all week,he asked her to shag jokingly and she told him it aint worth it because he's only got a little acorn :howler:

Peter André did the bushtucker trial tonight,he did well and got ten meals,he had to stick his head in boxes full up with Spiders,insects,eels and the last box was a box full of pythons and he has a phobia for snakes :eek:

Johny Rotten is the star of the show so far,he is just a complete crackpot. :D

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jern Lizardhous said:
Peter André has been sniffing round Jordan all week,he asked her to shag jokingly and she told him it aint worth it because he's only got a little acorn :howler:

Peter André did the bushtucker trial tonight,he did well and got ten meals,he had to stick his head in boxes full up with Spiders,insects,eels and the last box was a box full of pythons and he has a phobia for snakes :eek:

Johny Rotten is the star of the show so far,he is just a complete crackpot. :D

I´d love to see that! :D RTL (German TV) reports sometimes about it in their celebrity-magazines and also the BILD-Zeitung (yellow press) - especially when Jordan does
something "interesting". That woman is quite popular in our yellow press btw....

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
The third series of "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" has just started, quite frankly it's crap and they are not celebrities but my money is on Johnny Rotten to win it, he's an intelligent bloke who is very eccentric and as mad as a hatter! :) The British public normally warm and dare i say it, relate to a person like that so i think he is the only one realistically able to win it.

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
Russell said:
The third series of "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" has just started, quite frankly it's crap and they are not celebrities but my money is on Johnny Rotten to win it, he's an intelligent bloke who is very eccentric and as mad as a hatter! :) The British public normally warm and dare i say it, relate to a person like that so i think he is the only one realistically able to win it.
Johny is mad :D Jordan and Peter (plastic pecks) seem to be becoming a Fumble In The Jungle :howler:

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Typical reality TV show. In other words, stupid and pathetic and very sad to see where world Tv's are going. I thought that in EU we had a chance of doing better than USA, but it seems no.

:rolleyes: :(

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
I didn't atch the first one, but i watch bits of this one just to see Johny, what a mad head:howler:

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
jimbo jones said:
I didn't atch the first one, but i watch bits of this one just to see Johny, what a mad head:howler:
Did you see Johny have a go a Jordan he said and I quote "I'm not paying for a page 3 plastic blow-up ballon" I have edited out the swearing :eek: :howler:

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Didn't he also say something like

"whatever Career that thing ( jordan) thinks she has, it's not much of a one in my books." later: " *grasps chest* oh look at my career aren't i wonderful, there two a penny at any cheap disco"

His rants are legendary :)

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh, I am wondering how good Jordan does there! I would have thought twice about eating a fish eye. :yuck:
In the celebrity magazines here the only question is : when will we see the first sex in the jungle?! ;)

·
63,337 Posts
Johnny has walked out today,he has left because he couldn't be bothered cooking for the lazy bastards who can't boil an egg :D

this comes just two days after he outraged the nation when on primetime TV he shouted out "F*cking C*nts" :eek:

he also described Jordan as " it's a parasite,IT don't contribute" :howler:

now Johnny is gone,i'm sure Lord Brockett will steal the show,he's very funny in a sort of upper class ,lecherous pervert kind of way :D

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Johnny has walked out today,he has left because he couldn't be bothered cooking for the lazy bastards who can't boil an egg :D

this comes just two days after he outraged the nation when on primetime TV he shouted out "F*cking C*nts" :eek:

he also described Jordan as " it's a parasite,IT don't contribute" :howler:

now Johnny is gone,i'm sure Lord Brockett will steal the show,he's very funny in a sort of upper class ,lecherous pervert kind of way :D
major disappointment Johnny was what made it watchable.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts