Kick-Off: 4:30pm (CDT / GMT +9.30)
Hindmarsh Stadium
Adelaide, South Australia

TV Guide:
Foxtel - Sun 26/02/2006, 5:00pm EDT, Fox Sports 1 (DIG: 501/ALG: 11)​

See less See more
#2 ·
May the best team win, then lose to Sydney FC :tongue:

I just went on teh Ticketek website to try and buy seom tickets to the GF, and there are only single seats left after just one day being on sale to the general public :eekani:

It appears that I will be watching the game on the TV. As will the Mariners and Adelaide United supporters it seems.

#8 ·
Yep that's it.

In the last hour or so they have placed a limited amount of the corporate area seats on sale to the general public. Don't ask me why but I have managed to get some now. The game is basically sold out with the exception of the away team's area.

#15 ·
I already checked that. Only one of them will be on there. :(

Sadly ticket sales are going slowly for Sunday. We're up against an AFL Showdown (which, IMO, was deliberately scheduled for Sunday) and the Redbacks making a cricket final for the first time in a lifetime. I'm not getting my hopes up.

#17 ·
If you lived in Adelaide you'd understand. Nothing in this state can get anywhear near the attention when the Crows and Power play each other. Two weeks ago we were all over the news. We haven't been on it for three days, it's just been all Crows this, Power that, Showdown that.

The AFL deliberately scheduled it for Sunday because they knew there was a great chance of harming the A-League.

#19 ·
Adriano said:
The showdown is just a pre-season competition it will be absolute bullshit if that affects the crowd.
That's what I said at first, but it's different when it's those two playing each other. It doesn't matter what competition it's in, when those play it's all that matters in this city. Everything is else gets pushed aside. They've been previewing this match for weeks here. :rolleyes:

I'm not getting too confident about a sell-out. :thmbdown:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.