Kick-Off: 5:00pm (EDT / GMT +10)
Aussie Stadium
Sydney, New South Wales

TV Guide:
Foxtel - Sun 05/03/2006, 5:00pm EDT, Fox Sports 2 (DIG: 502/ALG: 12)​

·
Registered
28,281 Posts
Sydney will win this one, well I hope for Football they do. I think Sydney has too many quality players for CC, but I can't believe CC has made the Grand Final, they're so awful to watch it's not funny.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
Well obviously i hope we win it but i wouldn't put it past the yellow buggers to sneak it in.
Can't wait till sunday - all you blokes that are not coming please make sure you watch it on TV, we want the ratings to go through the roof!!!

·
Registered
504 Posts
I have a feeling that it is going to go to extra time. Lets just hope for a great game of football, so that my egg ball friends can STFU, and appreciate the real football. To me the spectacle of the GF is more important than whether Sydney win, as I really want to see the A-League succeed.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
InterOz said:
I have a feeling that it is going to go to extra time. Lets just hope for a great game of football, so that my egg ball friends can STFU, and appreciate the real football. To me the spectacle of the GF is more important than whether Sydney win, as I really want to see the A-League succeed.
amen

·
Registered
59,516 Posts
...and only one day before I'll have the first PL in the bag :hopefull:

Come on Sydney :proud:

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sydney's (ridiculously overrated) fullbacks are being cut open every time CCM go down the flanks. Ceccoli has no clue what do with Tommy Pondeljak - they gotta make this shit count, because you know La Bling will score with their first shot.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts