Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys, let's say geo leaves (expected), i've searched, and searched, and searched for a possible left OR right wingback that inter could sign........and i've come to a young talent who is just coming off a great amount of season in which he gained loads of experience playing instead of the injured starter.....i've heard he's definately being sold as his team are rebuilding and the starting player is more useful to them........he's none other than young nigerian sensation Celestine Babayaro of Chelsea........it'll be easy enough to get him for something like 12million US$ MAXIMUM..........and he's worth it, he has excellent skills and speeeeeeed.........perfect replacement........what do you think everyone?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Chelsea won't sell him. And he would cost more than 12 million us$. What made you think they wanted to sell him? He is one of the few young players they have

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'm sure.....coz if no one else signs him, then they're selling him to monaco.....and he won't cost more.....as soon as i remember where i read this, i'll post the URL....

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
Read Some more guys

You guys need to spend more time reading the net. Geo has said he will spend at least onemore season at INTER before returning to olympiakos. He left Greece and went to Pinetena himself to talk to the staff.

Its at http://www.inter.it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts