Makes bad dealings in terms of positions
Cares more about revenues than winning
More of a president than a transfer guru

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I kid you not. :eek:

Despite his shortcomings, he did bring them a CL, two league titles, a host of other trophies. Besides the usual revenue increase and media exposure.

Wouldn't hurt Inter, a change of direction is what we need :thumbsup:

PS: Not that I advocate such a move. ;)

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
No way man.. Real won a CL when they still had the mentality of a winning team. Now that Perez's mentality has passed on to the players, RM has become a circus. A Hollywood cricus.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Puls this is such an open goal for snyde remarks from Milanistas, that I will leave it to the reserves to score it. ;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice one barracuda, luckily those upcoming posts won't be treated in the same way that my post in the Milan Stories and Ancedotes thread yesterday was deleted by a moderator..... :nasty:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I think Perez Went away from RM, just as he started to get things right... or things are getting RIGHT.

He went for the Money and forgotten he that needs to remember some core values. He learnt that changing coach wouldnt now solve the problems. Employing a scapegoat in Sacchi, that ended up resigning before Perez.

A fantastic successful business Vision and is suitable for us, cuz he learnt and knows what wouldnt work NOW.

·
Registered
6,089 Posts
Real is not Inter. The way they are run is totally different. How they are funded is totally different.

Real can afford to be flashy and be wasteful because of the system they have in place and the connection they have with their city. Inter will never have that connection. So we cant have a circus clown like Perez, pulling rabbits out of hats and performing all kinds of gimmicks to impress people, but failing to accomplish much within a limited budget, and a strict and efficiently run corporate structure.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts