Xtratime Community banner

Hutchison - Jensen to Coventry ?

449 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  pool_till_I_die 
#1 ·
City have been linked with two British based players as the search for Gary McAllister's replacement gathers pace..

Everton's unsettled star Don Hutchison and Bolton's highly rated Dane Claus Jensen are both rumoured to be on the shortlist.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you tell me more on these players ? Are they good, do you think they can replace McAllister. It won't be an easy job because McAllister was really impressive with Coventry and a very important part of the team..

#3 ·
Hutch is a superb and very under-rated player. He is versitile and it is not a suprise that Evertons bad form co-incided with him being out of the side. He has scored 5 goals in 10 games for Scotland even though his main position is that of a tackling midfielder.

Jensen is a very tidy player IMO. He seems to have a very fluent running style and his touch is good. He is still young but of the two I would ratber have Hutch but the problem is that it seems he has patched up with Smith now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.