Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Velez Sarsfield seem set to add to the Argentinian firesale this summer with the news that Claude Husain is set to join Serie A club Parma in the near future.

The transfer is currently being negotiated and could be made official on Friday, Husain would be loaned to Bologna for a year immediately upon his signature as Parma look to blood him in first-team action.

Velez are based in Argentinian capital Buenos Aires, where the two clubs are currently haggling over a $3.5 million (£1.65 million) deal.

Argentinian transfers are renowned for their complexity and River Plate are also alleged to have attempted to start negotiating with Husain, meaning his transfer is as yet unclear.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
its allright about clude husain.
but who is this guy dario husain.
my argentinain told me that he is very good striker and plays for velez sarsfield.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Well, in reading the Argentinean newspapers today, it appears that Claudio Husain's transfer to Parma, has yet to be finalized. Negotiators, from Parma have denied that the transfer had been completed. I think, it is really just a question of time. If Husain is transferred to Parma, it appears that he'll be loaned to Bologna, for a certain period of time.

Dario Husain, is Claudio's younger brother. He is an excellent striker, he is only 24 years old. He has good dribbling and shooting skills and fantastic pace. His technique and overall ability continues to improve. Last season was not a particularly good one for him (he had some injury problems) I think he’ll be more impressive next season.

·
Honourable Mention, October 2011 Photo Contest
18,041 Posts
Lo viste marcar a Maxi con quien? con Wanda?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts