Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Velez president announced that midfielder Caludio Hussain will leave the club for Parma at the summer.

We are trying to get two Swedish player.Forward Kennet Andersson from Bologna and midfielder Daniel Andersson for Bari.

Bologna is interested in Maini while Bari wants Paolo Cannavaro on loan as part of the deals.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
im happy for the hussein deal.
but you must be joking about d.andersson and
k.andersson.
none of them would ever olay here and we don't need them.
d.andersson may go viola.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I think K. Andersonn would be a good player but i think he is to old you might use him for 2 years or so but after that you wasted your money and you can sell him for the 4th of the price you biught him.
But after the Di Viao apperance today it would be a good idee to buy a back-up striker
Maby Spinesi, Kallon, Mboma, Luccarelli or someother cheap striker

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Don't know Husain that much, but him being a right midfielder and all it can be a good aqausition
D. Andersson was going to Juventus wasn't he?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Kennet Andersson - Don't score as he used to do when he was younger. But he is used to the league and will perform on a decent level. I would have prefered Signori though.

Daniel Andersson - A hard working defensive midfielder. He could be useful for us since he will bring balance to our midfield. He's been playing almost every week for two years in Bari now. He is their penalty taker and an inspirational leader. Add to this the fact that he is only 22 years old and you have a player for the future. Even if he is far from a new Maradona... :)

------------------
Hear the triumphal march of Parma!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I think Daniel Anderson has signed a pre contract with Juve, same as O'Neill type of thing. He is a good player. Who is Hussain, I have never seen him play. What position does he play and is he really that good? I guess Crespo is on his way then if Parma are looking to buy strikers. Although Ortega is leaving, he is a gun, why get rid of him!

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We are lookibng at a striker because it looks porbably Stanic will leqave,not Crespo.If Crespo was leaving I can assure you we wouldnt be after Kennet andersson but after a big name to replace him.

Juve had an option to sign Denile Andersson but apparently they withdrawn it since they got Maresca and O'Neill.And anyway,it wasnt anything more than an equal bidding option I think (if Juve made an offer eqaul to someone else's then the player would move to Juve),Option or not,we,Milan and Viola are after the player.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Nicuale might be good but he's expensive and more for the future like Di Viao.
We need a more expierenced striker like Andersson(chanced my mind) to replace Stanic who might leave
Think Milan will sign him yes, or might Inter wow Nicuale-Mutu just get rid of Zamorano, Vieri and Recoba

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Willem Sterk:

Niculae is not expensive, his price range is $4 - 6 million. Typically Romanian clubs do not charge an arm and a leg for their young players. I don't know what kind of striker Parma needs, however I agree with you about Niculae being one for the future.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts