Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the money slave proves his love for $$$ again

so guess what the news is ? your favourite right winger Mr. Puta Figo has just declared to the world his final resting place (oooops i meant his final team) First he wanted to end his career in Portugal. Then came the dreams of always wanting to retire in England. And now itsssss itsssssss

the UAE. Apparently made some good friends there during his recent visit and has promised (??) to sign for Al Ain as his last club before hanging up his boots.:greed:

·
Registered
17,451 Posts
If this is true, then wow. I don't understand why alot of players want to retire over their, where's the fun? Do they not see the difference in class and quality?

I wouldn't want to play in a league that easy. I'd rather play in England for free then get paid money in UAE:yuck:

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
If you have power, why not abuse it!:D

I like this title better to the one Husain's

Happy new year all!

·
Go for 400, Raúl!
2,008 Posts
Re: the money slave proves his love for $$$ again

husain_14 said:
the UAE. Apparently made some good friends there during his recent visit and has promised (??) to sign for Al Ain as his last club before hanging up his boots.:greed:
Oh, then he would be really close to Guardiola and Hierro!! They could have some drinks together very easily!! :D

This shows that, three years after, you have still to recover from Figo's farewell. We're today delighted that Luis Enrique plays for Barça. This means both are falling together. It is success that makes you impossible to get over this

·
Registered
7,513 Posts
Husian loves Fogo! Hahahahahaha! :howler:

·
Defunk'ed
7,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm just 5 replies excluding mine.... even the colourful subject fails to attract the RM fans.... is someone going red ? :tongue:

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
i think it is time for figo to quit, but i'm sure he wants al ain or not.
he deteriorates a lot in the last two years.
after his leaving, queiroz can adject the balance of the team between attack and defence by putting beckham to figo's position.
and besides that, perez should buy a formal defence midfielder who plays with helguera.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts