Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, neighbours!

Our NT´s play against each other soon, but a week earlier as they planned, it is on 8. May instead of 16.

I hope your boys will come with their C-team, then our so-called
"football-players" (I have no idea why they call themselves like that) might fight out a 1-4 or maybe 2-5 defeat (we need gifts like penalties from the ref of course), which would be a nice little result, then maybe they will have enough self-confidence to beat
San Marino (at least at home).

As the match is in Pécs, I am curious if some of you will come cross the border to watch it? I will be there anyway to suffer a
little bit, and, probably to cheer for Croatia after the 15th minute ( at 0-3).

Haide Hrvatska!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :depress: :rolleyes: :)

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
so apperantly spirits aint too high in Hungary ;-)

we will try our best... I am pretty sure our best players will play, we are not going to try out any new players anymore... thats our last friendly before WC and we want to score a few to boost our confidence before WC

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
Hello neighbours !

Man, you give us too much credit guys, Croatia isn't really a friendly power, we usually play mediocre. Spirits are indeed low, but you need to support your NT boys.

Good luck, I predict a Croatian win by 2 goals.

·
Registered
57,857 Posts
our nt doesnt deserve any support, we will probably all cheer for hrvatska, like we did against belarus at 1-4 (1st half!!!), evrybody in the stadium and in front of the tv (like me) shouted "hüa hüa belaruszia", "kutuzov a király" (the king) etc. , makes more fun like that

:cool:

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
man, I hope Croatian fans don't come to that point ever. Hungary was a superpower in the 50s, maybe better times are ahead ?

·
©
7,230 Posts
You are some really tough fans.:D I thought that Hungarian football was turning around after some good results and then it all went wrong. I really hope you become successful again.

I think Croatia will win but it will be a much narrower score than what you think. :)

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hrvatska treba i hoce pobjediti!

We need and we will win against Hungary, I wish all the best to Hungary but on paper they stand no chance. Hope to see a good game with lot's of goals to gives us a feel for Japan/Korea.
Idemo na nogomet, idemo na karlovacko, volim te Hrvatska!

·
Registered
508 Posts
lol tako je, "svijet plavi, svijet bijeli jedno pivo IDEMO NA KARLOVACKO" naprijed Hrvatskaaaaaaaaaaaa

·
International
8,545 Posts
I wonder how Jozic will approach the game...will he start the game with his intended starting team come the WC? By now he has to have a good idea of what he wants to do since it's our last game and not the time for experimentation.

I wouldn't mind seeing Suker play in midfield again to see how he does. I didn't think it would work but then he had a great game and might do well after all.

I saw a bit of the Hungarians in qualifying, saw their 2-2 draw against Italy in Budapest and I thought they played well. They seem to be a better side then their results show.

·
Registered
10,611 Posts
Ivo i liked your signature! Layne Stanley was a great writer and singer! Alice in Chains was often the forgotten groupd from Seattle after Nirvana Pearl Jam and Soundgarden! but some of thier music was totaly on the same level of the previously mentioned bands! too bad he died its a shame but thats what happens when you get into heavy Drugs!:( like he did! :depress:

once again great group and great singer! too bad

·
International
8,545 Posts
Yeah I love AiC. I'm not into it like I used to be....but once you love something, you always love it don't you?;)

The signature won't appear on posts that were made before I put it in though.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I think that we,(Croatia),should beat Hungary!
I did see that game(Hungary-Italy)and they did play well against Italy.
Jozic should bring out team that is to play in Japan.
His experiments are over,I think.
Also,after that game he'll announce 23 players that he's taking to Japan.
Sretno Vatreni/Kockasti!

pozdravlja vas svih,majstor...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dinamo11 said:
You are some really tough fans.:D I thought that Hungarian football was turning around after some good results and then it all went wrong. I really hope you become successful again.

I think Croatia will win but it will be a much narrower score than what you think. :)
Much narrower? Yes, probably it will be only 1-4 or 0-4.

You know what the "typical" hungarian football style is?

To kick the ball as fast as possible to another teammate ,
(because of responsability), until once perhaps the ball
lands by complete accident in the opponent`s net.
In that case nobody knows how it happened.

There is no better self-confidence filling station than Hungary 3 weeks before World Cup, you will see it.

Haide Hrvatska!;)

·
©
7,230 Posts
You know what the "typical" hungarian football style is?

To kick the ball as fast as possible to another teammate ,
(because of responsability), until once perhaps the ball
lands by complete accident in the opponent`s net.
In that case nobody knows how it happened.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I read in the Croatian press that the game is now going to be played in Zagreb on the 8th. Ok maybe it won't be that narrow anymore. ;)

Anyway, who is on top of the Hungarian league this year. Ferencvaros did well against Hajduk last year in the CL qualifiers.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Better they play in Zagreb, there is a stadium at least, and warm water in the showers etc., if you see the "stadium" in Pécs and the inner life of it (cabins, showers etc.) you would not believe it
and laugh yourself to koma.

Dinamo11: on top of our league is MTK, but they lost most of their games in spring, so they have only 7 or 8 points advantage left,
in december it was still about 20 points! Second is Zalaegerszeg, the surprising team of the year, and third is Ferencváros, but anyway, how do you say this in English: " in the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed is the king" (?) or so, I want to say that it means no big effort to be on top of this Amateur league.

Regards,

Szövi;)

·
International
8,545 Posts
You guys are like the Belgians only 10 times over....most of them get down on their team pretty quick and never seem to expect much.

Everybody goes through rough patches, it's just a matter of how the team respond to them.

·
Banned
36,400 Posts
never understood the Belgians, they have a solid team for a relatively small country, yet their self estimates are so low.

Nobody beleived they could beat the Czechs..

·
International
8,545 Posts
I should also add that neither Suker nor Robert Kovac will play in the game because of club games they have. Jozic said about 10 players are fighting for the last 5 spots as the rest are already decided.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts