Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 298 Posts

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The game will kick of at 9.15 pm :eek:
so only people who have their own transport will go to this game outside Budapest.... and maybe not even if they do as they could leave the stadium at 11.30 - 11.45 pm. People seem to forget when public tranport ends :rollani:

The reason is because of this stupid soap called Barátok közt. RTL wont delay it or move it to another time slot because they will lose out on revenue.

I call on Lothar the great to make a stand ;)

moving on, its a must win game... mayed more difficult by the fact Gera will be missing through suspension. Vincze Ottó has not dont anything to suggest he could do a job for us, so I say play Hajnal as playmaker and bring in another midfielder.
I hope lothar will play Szabics and Torghelle.... without them we have little or no chance.
Im sure he will pick DragonAir again as he played alrite the only time he's seen him play.

my prediction:
San Hungariano 2 - Bulgaria 8 :rollani:

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah Bojinov, Berbatov and Petrov Vs Stark, DragonAir and Juhász.

Im adopting sanyi and goalpdl's strategy of anticpating the worse and anything positive will be a bonus :D

·
Registered
59,322 Posts
Bentex said:
yeah Bojinov, Berbatov and Petrov Vs Stark, DragonAir and Juhász.

Im adopting sanyi and goalpdl's strategy of anticpating the worse and anything positive will be a bonus :D
damn, no, this time we smash the sopszka saláta eaters by 2-1 (gyepes to score one own goal in the first half, and then nobody tells him that we changed sides in the 2nd half
:tongue: )

G

·
0 Posts
sanyi said:
damn, no, this time we smash the sopszka saláta eaters by 2-1 (gyepes to score one own goal in the first half, and then nobody tells him that we changed sides in the 2nd half
:tongue: )
So he ends up with a hat trick?
:thumbsup:

Any of you actually see Fradi games? Not just because of the Gera/Leo highlight clip Bentex posted, but he scored a spectacular goal in the Asia B-valogattot game,and played great against who was it-Germany or Brazil--I forget. Anway, wat about Leando as an option? Is he generally a top performer for Fradi? (Just on playing quality--Idn't want this to turn ito anoter who is Hungarian argument :stress:

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Piszkos Fred said:
Any of you actually see Fradi games?
I see Fradi games. :)
Leo was ritkán in the kezdőcsapat in the UEFA.

but played many times in the Arany Ászok Liga.

he is a very commited player to go with them Brasilan skills.

·
Registered
59,322 Posts
Bentex said:
I see Fradi games. :)
Leo was ritkán in the kezdőcsapat in the UEFA.

but played many times in the Arany Ászok Liga.

he is a very commited player to go with them Brasilan skills.
thought Leo was magyar cigány from 8ker............
:shades:

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
This match will be much more than Hungary vs. Bulgaria. It is also a Stoichkov vs. Mattheus rematch from the 1994 WC.

Who is the better Coach? "I have a temper" Stoichkov, or "I' too sexy for all this" Mattheus?

(Did you guys hear about the time Stoichkov broke the leg of a college player in a warm-up game while he was at DC United? I guess he was totally out of control after the kid took the ball away from him).

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sanyi said:
anyone of xtratime possee planning to go to the match vs bulgária?

I tryed to book my ticket2 days ago but it came to 130Ł plus all other expenses and its to much for me. If I can get a ticket 40Ł-60Ł I will go.

goalpdl said:
(Did you guys hear about the time Stoichkov broke the leg of a college player in a warm-up game while he was at DC United?
yes, I remember discussing in with Fred on another forum.
once in Barca he got a red card so he stamped on the refs foot :)

sanyi said:
that certain WC match 1994 :happy: is still one of my personal national holidays :happy:
along with a Croatian one in 1998 :)
and my personal fave was 26th May 1999.

when lothar received his losers medal :happy: :happy: :happy:

·
Registered
220 Posts
Heh...that Croatia-Germany 3:0 in 98 was a great party...I watched that at the Croatian club in Vancouver...hü, partytime... :)

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Bentex said:
I call on Lothar the great to make a stand ;)

would you belive it!! :eekani: :eekani:
yesterday Lothar and Pellady Péter (MLSZ marketing) are reported to have spoken to Kolosi Péter & Héder Barna (RTL Klub) and asked them to bring the kick of time forward, and they agreed :thmbup: :thmbup:

Hajrá RTL :star: :thmbup: :jester: :happy: :shades: :cool:

1 - 20 of 298 Posts