Xtratime Community banner

Hungary vs Australia‎ - June 9, 2018 l Groupama Arena, Budapest

1K views 28 replies 6 participants last post by  szövkap 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
good interview with Dardai..fact that he is there for a friendly on summer vacation with the family is a good sign..hope his kids would play for Hungary. Hungarian blood and the technical ability we have with german coaching and mentality is a good combo. Dardai said when he came, he threw away Pinters team and took Egervari's and made improvements. He says this guy just has Stork's team that had been losing and getting old so it's different.

#8 ·
Very nice complete game to day top-to-bottom aside the no score. Australia hasn't had any chances, they're getting stonewalled while we're constantly knocking on the door. Lovrenovics is everywhere today man, he looks like a burning man up and down the field, Klienheisler uncorked a scorching heater from distance that hit the bar.

#12 ·
we outplayed them and lose..Dibusz mistake on the first, but Vinicius should have blocked it. Vinicius slow on the 2nd goal and unlucky bounce off Kadar. Korcsmar and Otigba much etter than Vinicius. I said at 50th minute that I didn't even see Vinicius on the pitch but that's a good thing for a defender..then you see how slow and useless he is. Bode and Eppel are a waste..should never see either again. Nemeth, salloi and Dzsudzsak should be the bench for the attack. Todays game is why Varga Roland never moved abroad after his youth career..one good game and one not good. Games like today where he doesn't have the touch, put in Dzsudzsak or Salloi. I think the team is set the way with the formation now. Use Kleinheisler to make them tired for 60 minutes, then put in Szoboszlai.

#13 ·
It's not cause he is black that I criticize Vinicius, cause I want to see Otigba in the role next to Kadar..just that we naturalize these guys from Brazil (Leonardo) that are Nb1 players and have no connection to Hungary. Id rather put a little effort in finding guys around the world with Hungarian blood, rather than naturalize guys that come here cause they cant make it anywhere.
We played very good today. We controlled the game against a team that should have been playing it's best before the world cup. We found the next Gera or Dzsudzsak in Sallai. Pair him with Salloi for the next 10 years and Szoboszlai behind them, we will be consistently playing to go to the World Cup. I think bringing Dzsudzsak off the bench would be great..very dangerous player for a tired team too defend.

This post has been deleted
#14 ·
I'd be happy with another 1-1 or 0-0draw against Austraila tbh. A 1-2 defeat or worse is more likely though so tread lightly.
:D :D :D

Seriously, this was ugly, I saw most of the second half. I honestly think Kádár put it in the back of the hun net because he doesn't have an MBA degree - he must think this will make MLSZ sack Leekens easier. Either that or Dinamo Kyiv ain't worth shit.

#16 ·
Kadar made an honest error.actually it was just bad luck..Dibusz did a poor job of coming out to get the cross. He wouldn't have gotten to it if went by Kadar so Kadar touched it last minute. First goal it looked like Dibusz was expecting Vinicius to block it, but I think Vinicius was scared of an own goal or something.Dibusz cant have it both ways..1st goal he looks at Vinicius to block it and this goal he makes a face to Kadar like he coulda gotten the cross, but he was out of position. The 2nd half of the 2nd half was bad cause of the subbing. Eppel and Bode are not national team players..then I believe Kevin Varga was in. I don't believe Eppel or Bode touched the ball with any success the entire game.

#15 ·
I think both teams tippmixed and the Roos wanted it be a draw that‘s why their gift but Huns tippmixed for Aussie win so that‘s why the Kádi thing :D

which in turn means, tippmix-wise, we won :strong:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.