Xtratime Community banner
3821 - 3840 of 3853 Posts

·
Registered
80,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,821 ·
Aron, you misunderstood.

I said "I remember articles from players saying things they shouldn't say". I wasn't making a comparison on WHAT they said. There is only one comparison and that's Koman and he later played for Hungary.

I can only repeat that many things have happened since that article. It's history.

·
Registered
62,181 Posts
from the same category of players, Futács scored the winner in his debut for his new club Olimpia Ljubljana

·
Registered
62,181 Posts
Dan Rich the Man of the MLS centurey team hell yeah!!!

Quarterback, best ever haha

Reactions: Aron

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
Says his teljesítmény so far has been up and down, but feels now it will even out at a high level. Expected more than the 3 goals, 3 assists in 20 games (14 starts) he's produced so far.

·
Registered
62,181 Posts

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
We have to fight down this small team mentality. It's up to him, if he keeps it up, he can become someone. Hopefully Szél won't screw this up and invite him in time. I have no idea how someone like Szélesi or Gera can become youth NT coaches.

·
Registered
10,861 Posts
He's only 23. Too early to give up on him already, just if history is our guide..

Gera is pretty obvious, regardless of his ability as a coach. Szélesi ok, that's a little harder to explain. Perhaps he knows the right people.

·
Registered
6,610 Posts
Very interesting interview with Kiss. Says in the Eredivise there are no teams that park the bus, unlike in NB1. Even the teams that fight to avoid relegation want to win every game and play good football. The passes are more precize and tough, even the preparation before the season is different. We have a long, long way to go. In Hungary only the Tuesday trainings are extreme. In Holland even the Friday trainings are equally tough!
The team has an opciós right to make him stay after the end of the season. I hope they will count on him on the long run.

3821 - 3840 of 3853 Posts