Xtratime Community banner

3741 - 3760 of 3771 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
I'm really happy for him. He could be on his way to Salzburg first team.

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
400k Euro isn't much these days. This is his current price, or before he started really banging in the goals? He's 26, it's probably now or never.

List of clubs apparently interested in Szalai Attila.. West Ham, Leicester City, Aston Villa, Newcastle, Napoli, Lazio, Sevilla

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
You didn't list Roma.
According to sabah.com.tr Leicester, Roma and Seville are the most serious kérők.

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
My mistake, thanks for the correction(y)

Because Benfica, Porto, Ajax aren't top bajnokságok. I know I know... West Ham, Leicester City, Aston Villa, Newcastle aren't either:)

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Call me crazy bur I'm willing to go against Szövi's gut and let the world know that I'd be happy with Leicester. This guy has the balls and the means to be the ultimate boss both in the PL and in the Champions League. You guys must know they will compete in the CL next season. :OOO And if there is one person that deserves to be in the spotlight, it's the Attila, a hun.

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
Call me crazy bur I'm willing to go against Szövi's gut and let the world know that I'd be happy with Leicester. This guy has the balls and the means to be the ultimate boss both in the PL and in the Champions League. You guys must know they will compete in the CL next season. :OOO And if there is one person that deserves to be in the spotlight, it's the Attila, a hun.
Already said I'd be happy with Leicester and that hasn't changed. I'm not anti-EPL at all and I'd love to see Attila the Hun in the CL(y)

·
Registered
59,932 Posts
anything away from The Szakma is a step up, to be honest. but that could be Fradi, Vidi, MTK as well, none of which I consider Szakma-style. Lengyelek, DAC, even more so.

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
You've got a point. I'm just kind of sick of our guys going to Poland. If they were using it as a stepping stone that's different, but it hasn't really worked out that way so far.. Lovi, Nagy D, Niko.. unless you want to consider Chicago Fire a step up ha ha.

I thought MTK was just a better (or maybe less pathetic) version of The Szakma :)

3741 - 3760 of 3771 Posts