Xtratime Community banner

3661 - 3680 of 3738 Posts

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
How do Fener have more money than a Bundesliga side?
Do they have more? Perhaps just willing to spend on the level a midtable Bundesliga side is. Don't think it matters as szovi says, he wants Bundesliga over the pulykák(y)

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Vinicius back in Europe? Cypriot press claims he has agreed to sign with APOEL.

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
Balogh Boti interview..

·
Registered
5,971 Posts

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
If knew his U-17 válogatott did that well I forgot. Seems like a sensible good kid with a good head on his shoulders. Csak így tovább!

·
Registered
59,704 Posts
don't want to write this in a dozen different threads, so here the summary for matchday

Orbán, Holender, Kleinheisler all scored, Szalai Ádám was starter first time in ages and won.

hajrá!

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
I hope Szalai can go back to his old self.
I'm starting to think Holender is a definite starter in our NT!

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
Holender has been a starter more or less recently. While he isn't bad, I find him somewhat frustrating. He's always slowing us down, even at times when he should be pushing the action. Most likely a sebesség problem, but even then.

Sounds like Rossi is is really counting on Szalai to find his form. Really values him..

Szalait gyakran kritizálják a szurkolók és az újságírók is, de többször hangsúlyoztam, hogy ő a legfontosabb játékosunk és a csapat abszolút vezetője.

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
don't want to write this in a dozen different threads, so here the summary for matchday

Orbán, Holender, Kleinheisler all scored, Szalai Ádám was starter first time in ages and won.

hajrá!

Orbán...

Holender...

Kleinheisler..

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Holender has been a starter more or less recently. While he isn't bad, I find him somewhat frustrating. He's always slowing us down, even at times when he should be pushing the action. Most likely a sebesség problem, but even then.

Sounds like Rossi is is really counting on Szalai to find his form. Really values him..

Szalait gyakran kritizálják a szurkolók és az újságírók is, de többször hangsúlyoztam, hogy ő a legfontosabb játékosunk és a csapat abszolút vezetője.
This is an interesting topic and I do agree with you regarding Holender. On the other hand, who would you replace him with? Hangya is decent, but I can't say he is better. At least Holender has the guts to cselez. Just realized Sallai can play there too. But in his club he plays on the right, something like RAM (right attacking midfielder) or so. But Sallai was brilliant against Turkey (first match) on the left too. Anyway, right now Holender is good enough to be an asset. I'm glad he started so well in Partizán.

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
This is an interesting topic and I do agree with you regarding Holender. On the other hand, who would you replace him with? Hangya is decent, but I can't say he is better. At least Holender has the guts to cselez. Just realized Sallai can play there too. But in his club he plays on the right, something like RAM (right attacking midfielder) or so. But Sallai was brilliant against Turkey (first match) on the left too. Anyway, right now Holender is good enough to be an asset. I'm glad he started so well in Partizán.
Oh I know exactly what you mean. Don't have a good answer, there is no obvious replacement. A lack of real NT level speed is of course nothing new for us, just with Holender its especially obvious and frustrating as on the wings is where you need it the most. He seems better when he plays deeper, takes advantage of being good on the ball. Sallai is much more of a true modern attacking wing. Happy with his development so far. I'd play him wherever he feels most comfortable if possible.

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
I do have a feeling that Rossi is dealing well with these difficulties. Like Rebrov decided to make Botka a centre-back, and now he is a regular. Same way Rossi will kinevel someone young and hungry if and when Sallai needs to play RAM.

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
Botka's NT roll will probably go back and forth depending on what's needed. I assume in Rossi's mind next up on the defensive depth chart is Balogh Boti at Parma. He's the only young up and comer in a strong league I can think of.

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
I don't think Balogh gets enough PT to get anywhere near the NT. For the time being he can be happy if he gets called up for the U21 Euro.

·
Registered
10,425 Posts
Yes, you're right. U21 it is. Rossi seems to have a somewhat different mindset when it comes to playing time. Of course he'd prefer it, but certain players he'll call up even if they're sitting on the bench at their clubs. Nagy and Szalai for example. Not that Balogh is in that category.

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Yeah you have to show you are solid NT starters before that happens.

3661 - 3680 of 3738 Posts