Xtratime Community banner

3621 - 3639 of 3639 Posts

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Ok their clubs are better, doesn't mean they've accurately assessed the Hun NT. They may think his value will go up even if we aren't at the Euro, that may just be a bonus.
Up to ~3M? Europa League / Cypriot league is not going to do that. The only way to go that high is through a világesemény like foci kutya Budapesten.

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
Up to ~3M? Europa League / Cypriot league is not going to do that. The only way to go that high is through a világesemény like foci kutya Budapesten.
That amount ok yeah you're probably right, but it seems crazy to expect us to be there. That is if you're actually familiar with the team and how we did in proper qualifying.

Rossi knows what hes doing. Szalai with all his experience and erő will wrestle with the Bulgo defense until they‘re tired, then comes Nomother and puts some in :)
Who will provide Szalai with service? Without Szoboszlai it's Sallai or no one.

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
MTI lineup:
Gulácsi – Fiola, Lang, Orbán, Szalai A., Bese – Nagy Á., Sigér – Holender, Sallai – Szalai Á.

I'd start Botka instead of Lang, Nego instead of Bese and most of all Niko instead of the Szalai who must be stressed out the wazoo.
On csakfoci it's..
Gulácsi - Orbán, Lang, Szalai A., - Fiola, Sigér, Nagy Á., Kalmár, Holender - Szalai, Sallai

I assume that's a typo and Sallai won't be the #9:)

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
I completely lost faith in Szalai when he elephant touched the ball several times in the last one or two matches.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
I mean if Bulgaria let Orban chest it in for free and can't build a normal wall at a free kick they really deserve to lose like that. Look at where the ball deflected when Kalmár shot!

We have been going up (slightly), Bulgaria have been going down. Plus the coronavirus. That about sums it up for me.

Nego was great! Botka should start, much much better than Fiola. But Lovrencsics would be much better too. I still don't get how Fiola can start with Lovrencsics not even on the bench, it's like the world is upside down.

But I really like how Marco trusts Attila Szalai. I listened to the post game press conference and he insisted young players need to be trusted even when they make mistakes.

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
Oh Bulgaria were pretty bad themselves, their defending/goalkeeping was looking pretty magyaros:) All three of our goals were gifts from them. You can't expect even an average team to make those kinds of mistakes. Imagine if we qualify and end up having to face Germany, France and Portugal😱

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Oh Bulgaria were pretty bad themselves, their defending/goalkeeping was looking pretty magyaros:) All three of our goals were gifts from them. You can't expect even an average team to make those kinds of mistakes. Imagine if we qualify and end up having to face Germany, France and Portugal😱
I don't care, just like I don't care if Fradi get thrashed against Barcelona.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
Botond Balogh started his first game in Parma and you guys are talking about Buli 2?
Balogh was one of the best players in U19 EURO, a true fighter. I hope Rossi will consider him if he keeps playing. He played the whole game too against Inter.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
There isn't any Attila Thalai szred, is there?
Galatasaray want to buy him.
Transfermarkt only rates him 800k EUR, which is ridiculous.
He is worth 3M EUR already, easy.

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
No thread for him. Yeah, 800k is ridiculous. There was I think some Bundesliga team that wanted him for 2 mil, but his club said no. About a month ago.

·
Registered
5,634 Posts
His contract will be up in May 2023 so no wonder they laughed the Germans' 2 mil out the window.

·
Registered
10,209 Posts
Szalai Attila getting interest from Galatasaray, Leipzig and another Bundesliga club. Looking like 3.5 mil Euros atm.

Pretty soon Leipzig will be the entire NT (besides Juji :))

3621 - 3639 of 3639 Posts