Xtratime Community banner

6941 - 6960 of 6966 Posts

·
Registered
5,770 Posts
This is the problem with Bognár Gyuri at Paks - he might be playing Huns exclusively, but none of them are young talents, all 26-32 year-old oldies.

·
Registered
5,770 Posts
kiEBrudaljuk az összeset is
Megkutyázzuk őket
Kutyául bánunk velük
Kutyakemény torna lesz!

·
Registered
5,770 Posts
Just realizes Schäfer might be able to join the U21 team for March.
Attila Szalai, Szoboszlai could also go to the U21 kutya if Hungary make it to the knockout rounds. But in the group stages U21 will play on the same period as the senior NT.

I would move Schäfer to the U21 if he can't do much in the senior NT anyway.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Schäfer yes, he's not an established senior NTer. Szoboszlai + Szalai Attila (who really has been a nice surprise) are, so see no reason send them back down a level.

·
Registered
5,770 Posts
For the 21/22 U19 qualifiers this is the group we got today:

Austria
Hungary
Belarus
Estonia

·
Registered
5,770 Posts
Hungary are hosting an U21 tournament and voilá, the hosts are suddenly not seeded like in every single tournament these past several years. Hungary and Slovenia are in pot 4.

Hú wud have sunk it?

·
Registered
5,770 Posts
There will be an U21 Euro in 2023 too (in Romania) and we already know the groups, it was made today.
We were in pot 4 :D :D :D It's pretty funny. Poland will come here too.
Our quali csopi:
Germany
Poland
Israel
MAGYARORSZÁÁÁÁÁÁÁG!
Latvija
San Marino :) kis cukik

·
Registered
59,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,955
now this hype about 17-yo defender Kerkez Milos signing with AC Milan, on special request by Paolo Maldini, what do you think, deserved hype or hoax? another Filkor story or a Szoboszlai?

·
Registered
5,770 Posts
It's clearly too early to tell. It's up to him. Could go either way.
One big advantage after Szoboszlai is that Hun player are starting to believe they can be just as successful as the best Serbian or Russian or whatever internationals, or even better. (Is Dzyuba successful?).

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Yes, it'll be really interesting how quickly Szoboszlai adapts to the német Bundesliga 1.

We'll see. Not that a bal oldali védő is the biggest of our needs at the moment, but you can never have too deep of a talent pool to select from. Imagine having more than one top team option at the same position:oops: That is just unheard of for a modern day magyar NT.

·
Registered
5,770 Posts
Let alone Magyar youth NT. :)
I'm positively psyched about Schön, Kata etc. I wonder if they can do something special in the groupie stages next month.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
In a youth NT it would be more likely, no? At least if you go back far enough to an age group in which we're still competitive.

Really don't know if can expect anything good from those guys. I thought Schön was moving onwards & upwards when at Ajax, even if not staying there at least not moving back to NB1 at 19:(

6941 - 6960 of 6966 Posts