Xtratime Community banner

6921 - 6940 of 6966 Posts

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
U21s still can't get a win for Gera:( even with a Bíró tripla..

Magyarország-Szlovénia 3-3 (Bíró 12., 34., 55. – az elsőt 11-esből, ill. Medved 69. – 11-esből, Horvat 76., Matko 79.) Kiállítva: Medved (85.)

·
Registered
59,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,926
at least all 3 goals scored by and 2 of them assisted by MTK playas :)

then there's that 18 year old defender Balogh Boti who apparently is in Parma's first team squad now

·
Registered
5,770 Posts
U21s still can't get a win for Gera:( even with a Bíró tripla..

Magyarország-Szlovénia 3-3 (Bíró 12., 34., 55. – az elsőt 11-esből, ill. Medved 69. – 11-esből, Horvat 76., Matko 79.) Kiállítva: Medved (85.)

Because it wash rushed for Gera to be made u21 NT coach. He should start at NBII best-case scenario.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
I don't think it has anything to do with him. It's that whole the players aren't anywhere near good enough thing. Very magyar.

·
Registered
5,770 Posts
This squad is pretty much the equivalent in worth with Slovenia.

·
Registered
5,770 Posts
I'm going to attend Hungary-Russia U21 friendly next Friday in Székesfehérvár, the last friendly before the EURO.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Have a good time, mate(y) Stay away from the V.

Not much distancing going on behind Dibusz in the CL, although not the first thing you notice given the embarrassing goals Fradi gave up:confused:(n)

·
Registered
5,770 Posts
In U21 the attendance will be like 500 so I'll be fine with a mask on. thanks anyway!

Fradi are tired, Rebrov said so. They rest up, they can beat Dinamo after they beat an uninspired Barca before that.

·
Registered
5,770 Posts
Demjén Patrik - Szűcs Kornél, Balogh Botond, Nagy Zsombor, Gergényi Bence - Csonka András, Mezei Szabolcs, Szendrei Norbert - Szabó Máté, Bárány Donát, Schön Szabolcs

·
Registered
5,770 Posts
It is unreal to see how skilled some U21 players are. Why aren't they playing abroad?

Same quality Moscow players play @ Spartak and they are worth 500k+ each. Unbelievable.

·
Registered
5,770 Posts
Yep!
But you have to consider they had to postpone a few games this year. They were also ahead 3-0 against Slovenia in September but gave it up. Not this time, a very professional performance. If Hungary will be seeded like host nations usually are, they might even go through to the knockout round.

·
Registered
5,770 Posts
So many exciting youngsters are MTK. I'm looking forward to see Barnabás Biben perform.

too bad the U19 team failed last year.

6921 - 6940 of 6966 Posts