Xtratime Community banner

6901 - 6920 of 7010 Posts

·
Registered
59,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,906
Cuy, as they call it, is a speciality in the Andine countries, they consume approx 100 millions every year there. traditionally appreciated by the poorer indigenous folks, it is also very easy to cultivate at home because quick proliferation rates. once you step on one of your pets by accident, you already have a starter for the dinner.

I've never tried it, because never was in the Andine parts. had Capivara though once and I figure the taste similar, because they are close relatives, even though 100-fold size difference.

·
Registered
10,407 Posts
Seems we're incapable of holding onto a lead, even at youth level:facepalm:..

U17-es világbajnokság, csoportkör, 2. forduló

Ausztrália-Magyarország 2–2 (0-2)

gólszerzők: Botic 69. – 11-esből, Watts 74., ill. Baráth 14., Zuigeber 20. – 11-esből

Ausztrália: Pavlesic – Abdulahi, Courtney-Perkins, Mlinaric, Rawlins (Kirdar 65.), Powell – Teague, Watts, – Hammond, Botic, Peupion (Duzel, 81.)

Magyarország: Hegyi Krisztián – Buna Gábor, Balogh Botond, Horváth Milán, László Dávid – Posztobányi Patrik, Kata Mihály, Baráth Péter – Zuigeber Ákos (Major Sámuel, 28.), Mester Csaba (Ominger Gergő, 73.), Németh András

·
Registered
10,407 Posts
U17-es világbajnokság, B-csoport, 3. forduló

Magyarország – Ecuador 2-3
(Németh 50., 73. ill. Vite 66., Mercado 68., Mina 86.)

Magyarország: Hegyi – Posztobányi, Balogh B., Horváth M. – Kata – Major (Kosznovszky, 65.), Baráth P., Ominger (László D., 85.), Komáromi – Molnár R. (Mester, 55.), Németh A.

Ecuador: J. López – Moran (Chavez, 58.), Delgado, Hincapie, Cabezas – Angulo – Mina, Vite (J. Farfan, 84.), Pluas, Mercado – Mejia (Ed. Valencia, 59.)

·
Registered
10,407 Posts
Not exactly the run we were looking for:( This defending is senior NT level all the way, they're ready for the big time:D:facepalm:

·
Registered
59,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #6,913
Not exactly the run we were looking for:( This defending is senior NT level all the way, they're ready for the big time:D:facepalm:
haha yeah, this defense could get a call by Rosszi, wouldn‘t really notice the difference :D

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
I did not see the discipline that I saw in the Euros. Praktikusan we would have won all 9 points with a Euro type defence. We had the lead on each game ffs! :facepalm:

·
Registered
10,407 Posts
dam this U21 is crap :(
Magyarország U21 – Ausztria 0-1 U21 (Danso, 44.)

Magyarország
: Demjén – Tóth B., Nagy Zs. (Palincsár, 65.), Varjas Z. – Gergényi (Majnovics, 61.), Szabó B., (Schäfer, 61.) Bolla – Banó-Szabó (Kovácsréti, 61.), Tajti – Szőke (Bíró B., 61.), Szabó M. (Kundrák, 74.).

Ausztria: Helac (Giuliani, 46.) – Danso, Borkovic (Gölles 85.), Maresic, Maliscek (Aiwu, 79.) – Lovric, Müller (Sabitzer, 46.) – Lukacevic (Friedl, 46.), Halper (Arase, 63.), Grüll – Schmidt (Fadinger, 63.).

·
Registered
5,927 Posts
Ran into Posztobányi Patrik on the train today. I asked him about the kutya and the toilet (wc), he said the reason they ran out of fuel in Brazil was the fact that they didn't really akklimatizálódtak to the conditions.

He also said that it will be expected of them to get into the U19 kutya.

6901 - 6920 of 7010 Posts