Xtratime Community banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
79,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
24 hours since my last post and nothing.

Here's lovely message from PistA.

I have been thinking lately about freedom, you hear it all the time how free we' re here, the boys fight for our freedom, etc. Right now for me, the only time you are free is when you speak your mind, speak what you are thinking, without any reservations, hindrance or caring what the receiver thinks...that is freedom. Until you are free to speak your mind..you are not free!

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Too busy posting YouTube videos

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
Alright. Bentex I'll grant you your wish.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Bentex barred for meddling in the XT administration.

Ring Rudy

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Bar for what???? For “meddling “? What does this mean? Did he hack an admin account or XT in general to fix a password? Or was he barred because he was asking too many questions?

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
XT won't be around in 6 months

Reactions: Bentex

·
Registered
17,530 Posts
It's just an excuse. And not even a good one, but there is no need for one anyway. One or two people can do whatever they want to do.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Did power get to Boyo’s head? Can’t believe that - quality guy back in the days - but power can’t get to anyone’s head really ...
XT is on life support. There is hardly anyone around anymore which is a shame and it’s just a sign of the times where such forums are part of the past but there is no need to play power games and alienate regular old school loyal posters like this ... unless Bentex really did something truly bad ... but what?

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
He granted him a wish

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
Bentex was barred for Colluding with the Russians!:eek:

Tony Montana just PM'd me with that breaking story :D

·
Administrator
25,359 Posts
Bentex....the saga of a member who insists on breaking xt rules he knows well and play the victim....this time ? For Xth time logging into another members account...but does it really matter when people seem to suffer from some sort of stockolm syndrome...

·
Administrator
30,558 Posts
Bono, as you may notice, Toni Montana is not part of the management. His words are not our words. You can see the the Black List thread a resumed motive for Bentex barring. If you really think that a guy manipulating others members to have access to their password under the pretext of helping them to log (how in the hell, I have no idea since he cannot remote log in other computer, reset or recover passwords) and was discovered because his "help" actually backfired preventing the member from getting access is something to be taken light and what will cause XT demisse, I am happy to take the chances, because Bentex is by far the worst member of XT. Unlike him, Boyo never used the power he have and the trust we have on him to ban members he disliked and keep it hidden from the rest of the management.

Stop defending (and believing) Bentex. He was exactly the worst kind of Admin everyone would accuse us to be. A powermonger that abused his power as if he ruled the hungarian forum as his own. That was the reason he was stripped of his power, the reason he was first barred (the first of many) and the reason we do not take him lightly: as he keep trying to get some "power".

We know Boyo better than that, don't we? We can trust him.

·
Registered
57,284 Posts
my 2 Centavos here

you all know that I don't like Bentex much. in fact, I wanted to leave XT at some point when he was Admin. but, I don't think what he did asks for a 6 months ban. he tried to help out another forum member with his password problems because that member (pista) asked him to do so. tricky thing with the data meddling and all, I know. and I'm not even sure if I am supposed to believe him or not, yet, I suggest reducing his ban to 1 or 2 months. in any case, this would still be a punishment of sorts but not as harsh as it is now. he gives much value to the Hungarian sub-forum after all, I must admit.

cheers

·
Registered
14,085 Posts
Bentex has decided to cooperate with the Special Counsel. He may come back earlier.

Stay tuned:err:

·
Administrator
30,558 Posts
If Bentex keeps reporting the posts while he is banned just to keep his drama, I will double his time instead.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
Call Rudy, Bentex

Reactions: Bentex
21 - 39 of 39 Posts