Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
She says she may be coming here to beautiful Goshen, IN to try out with FC Indiana. If she decides to come here, I will drive up to Goshen to check them out. It says, they also play games here in Indianapolis.

Goshen is about 2 hours outside of Chicago. It's Amish country where people live with no electricity and ride in horse and buggies.:) (They speak Schwieze Deutsch)

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
My proposition for a movie:
"Bend it like Buzz!"

·
Registered
17,900 Posts
na tok edes ez a kislany :)

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
Transfer news for "Bend it like Buzz": interest from the States, FC Indiana! (from foci24.com)

Shek Borkowski az FC Indiana menedzsere véget vetett a spekulációknak és elismerte, hogy a 13 éves magyar tehetség, Jakab Kata májusban egy három hetes próbaidőre a csapathoz érkezik. Ugyanakkor cáfolta, hogy a játékossal már szerződést kötöttek. Borowski szerint korai még erről beszélni, de jelezte, hogy lelkesen támogatja, hogy az újonc csatlakozzon a csapatához.Borowski a klub honlapjának megerősítette: "Régóta kapcsolatban állunk vele, figyeljük őt. Tudjuk, hogy jó játékerőt képvisel, ezért alig várjuk,hogy itt nálunk kipróbálhassuk őt."

Sher Borowski, manager of the FC Indiana ended speculations and admitted that the 13-year old talent will come to his team in May for a three weaks long trial. Meanwhile he (she?) denied that a contract would be already signed. Borowski believes it would be too early to talk about this, but he/she is very happy about the rookie joining his side. While talking to the website of his team, Borowksi admitted: "We are in contact for a while with her, we are watching her closely. We are aware of her quality and can't wait to have her here to try her."

Adding: FC Indiana is one of the strongest site in the States, it seems: made a double in 2005 for example...

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
Yeah, but you did not post it :p

·
Registered
6,895 Posts
I was just joking. I was glad to do it - for once I don't post a stupid rumour...

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Kata's dad just Skyped me this video :)

[media]http://videa.hu/flvplayer.swf?v=UWGoGqCGmpdZ1rY7[/media]​

She's now playing for Erin Mills S.C. in Canada and already played for their senior team :proud:

The latest news on her website says she'll be touring America but it didn't have a date on it. We need more info ;)

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Kata is now futsal champion of Hungary :star:

0t68qc5IzUs​

and her coach is Varhidi Peti!

1304753116.jpg

1278142434.jpg

She is also doing modeling work!

[wTUB]VUnl6YiK9Zs[/wTUB]​

Hajra Kata...one of the original Bentex Tv fans :thumbsup:

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Marozsán Dzsenifer was in Debrecen visiting her family...and Juji didn't waste the opportunity to get himself in the spotlight :D

21 - 40 of 46 Posts