Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Kata is one of the most talented youth Hungarian players of her generation.
There has been alot of media attention shined on her over the past few weeks.
She has more skillz than several of the players in the senior squad!

Here is a report that RTL Klub did on her :thumbsup:

It's rare to see a young lad hit the ball as sweet as that never mind a girl!

Here is a Nemzeti sport article!
http://www.nemzetisport.hu/cikk.php?cikk=109633

Her trainer is Buzsáky Ákos' father.....

add to that, their all big fans of Bentex TV :thumbsup:

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
from the English section of her website:

My name is Kata Jakab, born on 22 December 1993 in Budapest, Hungary.

I started to play football in the club Grund 1986 FC when I was 9. This is a football team for boys because in Hungary there is not too much girl teams in my age group. I feel well together with the boys because they respect my talent and accept that a girl plays together with them in the team. In the last years our team participated at a lot of intrernational football tournaments for youth, and generally won these tournaments. I'm the proudest to have won the Upper Austria Cup because I had to play together with older boys at that tournament and was able to play well with them.

The results of my test were very good in 2005. For example: I was able to kick the ball with 80 km/hour velocity, and at a power test where running velocity, reaction time, ball kicking capability and velocity, expansibility, etc. were tested I was one of the best players from among 100 teams. In my age group I was the second best (including boys), there was only one boy who had better results than me.

Last summer a Swedish girl team (Vasalund/Essinge) had a training camp here in Hungary. The leaders of that club saw me play and invited me to Sweden in December. This tour was a big experience for me, because we won three indoor cups there. In Summer I will go in Sweden for the Gótia Cup, and hope we will win again.

Also from England (Plymouth) I had an invitation for 16 to 21 November where the trainers and leaders of the club tested me in trainings and training matches. It was also very successfull and I will go back there for two weeks in April.

I’m highly honoured because on 30th September 2005 Robert Egharevba viewed my championship match. He is the European agent of FC Indiana Soccer Team (2005 Women’s Premier League National Champions, 2005 US Open Cup National Champions) who looks for new talents for them. He looked me at Shek Borkowski’s request who is the manager of FC Indiana. They invited me in summer for two weeks in the USA, when they will hold their training camp.

I like football very much and make a lot of training because I want to be a good player both from technical and from physical aspects.

Please visit my website!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
We'll see what becomes of her, she looks promising, hopefully she doesnt give up her foci. She seems talented enough.

Maybe one day she will be in the nok csapat. :hopefull:

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
thats not a big deal :D dutch women cant play football :D (cant even cook)

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
you know im lazy :D i have to finish the Sanyi and Kiraly wallpaper first :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts