Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings,

I am gathering information for a website about ultras groups, hooligan firms, and barra bravas from around the world. If you would like your group to be included please fill out the information below.

Maybe someone can help me translate the following into Hungarian...

English
Group Name:
Year:
Politics: Right-wing/Left-wing/Apolitical
Alliances:
Rivals:
End/Sector: North/South

Thanks,
[email protected]

·
Registered
40,652 Posts
I see Lothar has entered your mind permanently. :D

Fradi (Ferencvaros) has the most dangerous ultras from what I gather. They're rightwing but that's as far as my knowledge goes. MTK are their rivals and they have a strong (?) Jewish link. I picked all of this up on Serbian tifo forums so correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Well we are all so serious here that we dont realy care about 16 year old kiddys punching each other. :D

You have a link here though:

http://www.lelato.com/links.php

The firrst links are hungarian ultra groups.

Drulo, almost correct. Its pretty easy though:

Everyone is right wing
Everyone is against MTK
Most are against Ferencváros.
Ferencváros biggest rival is Ujpest.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the link, Hungaria. This will help.

Can you translate this into Hungarian please?

Just use whatever term would make sense in Hungary...

Group Name:
Year:
Politics or Political Tendencies/Orientation:
Alliances or Friends:
Rivals or Enemies:
Sector/Tribune:

Thanks! :thmbup:

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Csoport neve:
Honlap cim:
Megalakulási év:
Politikai orientáció:
Baráti csoportok:
Ellenséges csoportok:
Szektor/Leláto:

There you go. :)

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Drulo said:
I see Lothar has entered your mind permanently. :D

Fradi (Ferencvaros) has the most dangerous ultras from what I gather. They're rightwing but that's as far as my knowledge goes. MTK are their rivals and they have a strong (?) Jewish link. I picked all of this up on Serbian tifo forums so correct me if I'm wrong.
Well, Fradi's ultras aren't the best (in fighting :) ). Their 2 main groups (Stormy Scamps, Green Monsters) made a few great coreos' over the years. Their main fighting power are their hooligans (most of these guys can be found in "sector 2 and 16", one of their best hool groups called "Frank City Hooligans". You can find pix from them on hooligans.cz.
In the last few months the connection between the hools and the ultras isn't the best. There were some fightings in the last months.

FTC's biggest rival WAS MTK. Nowdays we (Debrecen) and Újpest are their main rivals. And yep, MTK have a really strong jewis link and most of the other groups use it againts them.

Cheers :)

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
squelch said:
I don't know details, but I know there's some sort of group for Ujpest called "Ultra Violet Bulldogs"...
Yep. Ujpest's main ultra group called "UVB-Ultra Viola Bulldogs". This is their biggest ultra group. There are some "smaller groups" like "Viola Fidelity", "Power" and of course they've got some quite good hool groups like "Viola Kaos", "Panthers" and "Korps".

·
Registered
220 Posts
Heh...Hi TiB! Just thought I'd note...last Ujpest match I saw was against Debrecen at Megyeri ut in....2002. Was 1:1 the final score...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts