Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big top of the table clash Friday night. Depending on the Brighton and Burnley game today, could be another chance to go top on a Friday night.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Bradley Johnson is suspended. Not been at his best the last couple of games, so a good chance for Hendrick or Bryson to put pressure on his position.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Expect a battle, and Huddlestone and Livermore will be physical in the middle so could miss Johnson. Be interesting what midfield Clement picks.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Draw between Brighton and Burnley, so for the second Friday might TV game in a row, we have the chance to go top.

Hopefully this one goes better.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
For me it's Thorne, Butterfield and one of Hendrick or Bryson.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
I think Bryson will get the nod tomorrow. Big opportunity if he does with his first start since the opening day.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Michael Dawson and Andy Robertson will miss the game for Hull, meaning a reshuffle at the back for them.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Robertson will be a miss for then, they are also missing Meyler who has been inspirational for them this season.

I'd play Bryson now if he's fully fit, need his energy in there with Johnson missing.

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd've tempted to go old school, Thorne, Hendrick and Bryson. A bit more energy and physical presence for what I expect to be a battle in midfield.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Think that would be a defensive move. Butterfield is the creative player in the middle, and he's now starting to grow I to that role. I'm sure he will play.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Couldn't grumble at a draw. Would like to nick a win though.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
TEAM NEWS

Hull defender Michael Dawson has been ruled out for up to four weeks with a hamstring injury sustained in last week's 1-1 draw at Bristol City.
Boss Steve Bruce is without midfielders Robert Snodgrass and David Meyler (both knee), but top scorer Abel Hernandez could return after being rested.
Derby midfielder Bradley Johnson misses the match through suspension after picking up five yellow cards.
Jeff Hendricks or Craig Bryson could step in.

MATCH FACTS

Head-to-head

The Tigers have won five of the last six meetings with Derby (L1), enjoying two 2-1 victories over them the last time they met in the league in 2012-13.
Derby have managed just one clean sheet in their last 23 meetings with Hull, with that shutout coming in a 1-0 win at the KC Stadium in January 2012.
Hull

Hull City have won seven and lost none of their last 11 Championship matches.
The Tigers have conceded a league-low nine goals so far this season.

Derby

After failing to score in his first 11 league appearances for Derby, Andreas Weimann has netted in three of his last four.
Derby have lost just once in their last 12 league games, winning nine (D2).

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Hendrick gets the nod and starts in midfield.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts