Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Argentina, you got that from that footballtransfers uk site, yeah? I would not take those speculations to seriously, they are uncomfirmed. Batigol will go to a club who has not even offered yet. Probably like Barcelona or someone like that.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
here are 2 rumors that i read today...tell me how unreal or real they are.

Gabriel Omar Batistuta - from Fiorentina to Chelsea (Roberto Di Matteo + Tore Andre Flo + money)
Gabriel Omar Batistuta - from Fiorentina to AS Monaco (David Trezeguet + Willy Sagnol or Martin Djetou + money)

D

·
0 Posts
Batistuta to Man Utd for about 4 mil pounds for one season, then he can bugger of the following season becuase Man Utd are going to buy Van Nistelrooij.
And about the Monaco team, why not throw Barthez and Gallardo in it aswell? C'mon Batistuta is not worth that much, and he may score goals, but won't carry a team to success, look at Fiorentina's position.

D

·
0 Posts
batistuta is worth at least 25m$ ......he's a great teamplayer, scores many important goals,and his jersey will sell like hotdogs and he will bring much publicity....that's nice for the sponsors......plus he still has at least 3 or 4 good years to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts