Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is 99% ceratian and would need a pretty good post to argue it. The news from the madrid press is that Gerard and lopez will stay at valencia, and to comfirm what labas said, hasslebaink is coming to valenicia next year on loan for only 2.5 as a super sub as carew and lopez are considered better, but this could soon change. Farinos and ilie's chances of staying don`t look that good but the club has said to be getting a tough dfender, looking at a montero or stamm coming in as they will be going big this summer.

The lcub are making these moves as they have proven last year and this year that they can succeed in the liga, copa del rey and cl. But this team is made for the treble said the club.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Um, I doubt Stam would come... this is very very unidealistic. Montero loves Italy, he won't come. And you are right about Farinos and Ilie. As for Lopez, nothing is for certain.

·
Registered
10,086 Posts
Well I'm reading it and to be honest I am NOT surprised. I don't find this far fetched at all, because all the transfer news going around was impossible to be realistic. I knew either Gerard OR Farinos would go, but I said it from the start - both would not go; Valencia do not need 100 mln $$$ from transfers!!! They are a rich club and they will most likely sell one or two guys. About Carew - he will be sitting on the bench next year! BELIEVE ME! Hasselbaink will be a regular starter with Lopez - great future combination :) And about Ilie - well he never made good of his transfer to valencie simply, because he is a Support striker just like Claudio and the Argentinian had an explosion of form. Still I wish him the best of luck at his next club :)

Let's just hope your rumor is true or I've made a fool of myself :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
lopez is going to lazio for sure...and thats 100%...cuper in an interview said that lopez will be in lazio next year, and cragnotti has also said that they have bought lopez...why is everyone saying that lopez and hasslebiank will be good partners when lopez isnt going to be there next year....stop the pathetic rumors and give facts because its getting old guys.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts